Would this bother you?

blondesmiler

If your girlfriend/date/ONS had great legs, great pert bum, big boobs, fun personality, long healthy shiny hair, pretty face, nice smile, etc etc would it bother you that much that she had a bit of a protruding belly (firmish one, not sagging and no flap under its not that bad).

Its the only major thing I am really really paranoid about but not sure if I should let it bother me so much.

laRubiaBonita

i would think you would be more worried about losing what you got cause you are stuck on a trival issue

Dexter Morgan
If your girlfriend/date/ONS had great legs, great pert bum, big boobs, fun personality, long healthy shiny hair, pretty face, nice smile, etc etc would it bother you that much that she had a bit of a protruding belly (firmish one, not sagging and no flap under its not that bad)..

Nope, I actually like a natural small bit of a "pouch" where the stomach is still flat, but has that natural curve to it.

As opposed to an anorexically flat stomach where a woman looks like a greyhouse (dog, not the bus).

Dexter Morgan
i would think you would be more worried about losing what you got cause you are stuck on a trival issue

and the person stuck on such a trivial issue should better make sure they are damn perfect themselves.

• Author
blondesmiler
Nope, I actually like a natural small bit of a "pouch" where the stomach is still flat, but has that natural curve to it.

Its a little bigger than that.
  • Author
blondesmiler
The only thing I worry about with someone like that, is their apparent lack of modesty.

Gees thanks, me thinks you do not know me and wouldn't therefore be able to comment on my lack of modesty or actually the person I am. Was simply using it as assistance with the question, didn't state I was Claudia Schiffer or Cindy Crawford did I!

• Author
blondesmiler

Its just a general question....so would it bother you to see a bit of a belly on a girl? Thats all that needs commenting on. And its not trivial to me, its plagued me most of my life....hence the question....

laRubiaBonita

think of it this way, guts take up space... and i think some people's guts stick out more than other peoples guts

Dexter Morgan

...............never mind

just realized you are the woman in question...thought it was a question from a guy.

saw your profile pic and I can say, NO, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest!!

If your girlfriend/date/ONS had great legs, great pert bum, big boobs, fun personality, long healthy shiny hair, pretty face, nice smile, etc etc would it bother you that much that she had a bit of a protruding belly (firmish one, not sagging and no flap under its not that bad).

Its the only major thing I am really really paranoid about but not sure if I should let it bother me so much.

I am not into the scrawny looking type, so I don't mind if a woman has a belly.

And to be perfectly honest, with a fun personality, a pretty face and big boobs, a protruding belly would be the last thing on my mind.

• Author
blondesmiler

Thanks for your opinions, interesting food for thought.

So why on earth do I let it bother me so much, like it can turn my whole mood or confidence upside down.

perhaps I need to see a belly therapist to discuss what can do, guess really should concentrate on the good bits that on the bad. :confused::eek:

Dexter Morgan
Thanks for your opinions, interesting food for thought.

So why on earth do I let it bother me so much, like it can turn my whole mood or confidence upside down.

There are some men that want perfection, even though they are not god's gift to women themselves.

And there are men like me (no I'm not coming on to you over the internet) that like a woman with curves.

I don't like the supermodel look. No curves, and in my opinion, ugly as hell. Giselle might be the exception and even then.

You look great and there are men out there that definitely would agree.

Its a little bigger than that.

That's what she said.

It's not a problem for me as long as it's not the only curve she's got. The only issue I have with some women built as you describe is the 'butt bone syndrome' where the hip bones are bigger than the ass they support. A disturbing number of sedentary women have either a gigantor ass or a flat flabby one.

Both are troubling.

Do you look good bent over a sofa?

As long as your boobs stick out further than your belly then you're good to go.

I 2nd that.

• Author
blondesmiler

haha I like that

Ditto...but not to the extreme, please. :laugh:

In your case (blondesmiler...not tanbark), I would not find it a turn off based on what I imagine it would look like from your picture.

Besides, what women fail to understand is that men get turned on by much more than a flat belly. I DO like a flat belly and appreciate it, but I would NOT decide on who I like based on how her belly looks.

It is about how the body performs rather than how it looks. While there are certainly preferences as to what I (and every guy) prefers, it does not come down to little details.

Love transcends outward beauty, and inward beauty transforms bodily imperfections into sensual allurement.

Trialbyfire

Good thread blondsmiler! It goes to prove that attractiveness is subjective. Scrawny body types aren't necessarily every man's requirement and attraction is based on a composite of many parts, including personality traits.

I'm laughing at the description of scrawny body types because technically, I fit the category, therefore, am mocking myself! :laugh:

You've said this so many times it's now engrained into my head. Whenever I'm feeling pudgy, I just turn sideways and think of you... "Yup, boobs still stick out farther. I'm good."

:D

I'm laughing at the description of scrawny body types because technically, I fit the category, therefore, am mocking myself! :laugh:

With scrawny body types, I meant those painfully thin, skin and bone like models and some hollywood celebrities. There is nothing wrong with being slender and petite, which I assume you are. I didn't mean to say that a woman is scrawny unless she has a belly. I don't think you fall under the scrawny definition I had in mind.

Trialbyfire
With scrawny body types, I meant those painfully thin, skin and bone like models and some hollywood celebrities. There is nothing wrong with being slender and petite, which I assume you are. I didn't mean to say that a woman is scrawny unless she has a belly. I don't think you fall under the scrawny definition I had in mind.

Thanks for the clarification but it's okay. I used the exact term in another thread to describe mine and others body type. It honestly doesn't offend me. :)

To the OP, you youngsters are so insecure and get hung up on nothing.

Wait until you are 50, approaching menopause, have 30 extra pounds that won't budge, have stretch marks and sagging belly from popping out 3 large babies and deflated boobs from breast feeding them all; then you can feel self-conscious.

At your age, boys your age are just happy to have a naked body next to them. Yeah they talk big talk about 9s and 10s but they know they are lucky just to be getting any at all.

You've said this so many times it's now engrained into my head. Whenever I'm feeling pudgy, I just turn sideways and think of you... "Yup, boobs still stick out farther. I'm good."

:D

I like to think it's become an unofficial LS guideline. :cool: