is it over for good?

I need help. Not sure what to do. I met this girl the first week of January. We hit it off instantly, almost like love at first site. Well we moved kind or fast, and the next thing you know she and her daughter moved in with me.

Now here's the catch, she told me she has been married 3 times and that she is currently still married. She says she hates her husband and theysplit up and that they are going to get a devorce. She always talked bad about his, how he mentally and physically abused her. She poured her heart out to me saying she is head over heels in love with me and that she has never fell in love this fast and this strong. She said things like she beleived we are soul mates and that she has been waiting for me her entire life.

The whole relationship was like a dream or a fairytail or something, everything just felt right and i honestly thought she was the one. We had such a strong bond. The sex was really good also. She said i was the best she had ever had. We had sex every night, sometimes 2-3 times. She said her and her soon to be ex- hubby only had sex 4 times the entire 3 years they were married and that all 4 where a miserable experience.

She said im the first guy her daughter has ever liked. (she's not the current hubbys kid) Her daughter loved me to death. Well, everything was going good until the husband found out she was seeing me and got pissed, making threats to me and her. I told her i did want to get mixed in all this drama.

She went this past week to stay with her father at his house. She always told me her father is very religous and its against his religion for people to get married more than once. He was all the time preaching at her. When she came back from her father's house, she told me she was leaving me. She said it wasn't fair for me to have to go through all this and that her best option was to leave me. She said it would probably be the biggest mistake of her life. she said she is not ready to be in a relationship and until she gets a devorce, she could not see me. She said she hoped we woudl get back together someday after it is all over, but didn't expect me to wait on her.

Im so heartbroken, know we were only together for a 2 months or so, but shared the love of a lifetime. The other day she left a bag with all my stuff on my doorstep with a note pretty much saying she was sorry how it all ended and how nice of a guy i am and for me to never try and contact her (which i hadn't. )

My question is, what is my chances that she will come back? I noticed the same day she broke up with me, her and her husband both canceled their myspace accounts. I really want her back, but dont know what to do. I haven't not even 1 time tried to contact her since she left. I instantaly put "no contact" into place, but does that work on short 2 month relationship? Damn i love her and want her back.. =-(

...Well we moved kind or fast, and the next thing you know she and her daughter moved in with me.

That's really, really fast. Probably not the best decision- especially since there is a child involved.

Now here's the catch, she told me she has been married 3 times and that she is currently still married. She poured her heart out to me saying she is head over heels in love with me and that she has never fell in love this fast and this strong. She said things like she beleived we are soul mates and that she has been waiting for me her entire life.

Married 3 times???? That's a big red flag right there. My bet is that she starts every relationship off in the same manner she did with you- pouring her heart out, feigning sincerity. Comes on super strong in the beginning and then just emotionally checks out. Have you heard of Borderline Personality Disorder?

The whole relationship was like a dream or a fairytail or something,

That's because it was too good to be true.

I told her i did want to get mixed in all this drama.

Smartest thing I have heard you say in your whole post.

When she came back from her father's house, she told me she was leaving me. She said it wasn't fair for me to have to go through all this and that her best option was to leave me. She said it would probably be the biggest mistake of her life. she said she is not ready to be in a relationship and until she gets a devorce, she could not see me. She said she hoped we woudl get back together someday after it is all over, but didn't expect me to wait on her.

So, you're her soul mate one moment- the only man she has ever truly loved (after one month)... but she's gone in under two months? Doesn't that strike you as "off"?

Im so heartbroken, know we were only together for a 2 months or so, but shared the love of a lifetime.

It's impossible to know who someone is after only 2 months of being together. That's the period when people are on their best behaviour. The woman you shared these 2 months with is probably not who she really is.

My question is, what is my chances that she will come back?

I hope for your sake that she does not. There are so many red flags with regard to this woman in your posting.