Here my story is :

I met A person FIRSTLY and A has been teaching me many things . I also kept some lectures from A person. A trusted me

I also met another groups but at the beginning I did not know anything about this groups and I also was introduction myself to this group and I also told them, " I am not insterested in anyone"

..and I gave everyone to anything which A has been taught... since I do not want to keep anything for myself ... ( you can call me " a cheater" and YOU CAN BLAME ME for that!!). From time to time, I was beginning to know this group because:

For example: I told them , " I'm girl", AT THE BEGINNING and I thought they can trust me but some day I chatted with someone a few months later, someone told me " if they know you are girl..." I saw the light from there but I continue to do everythings.

Also, I STILL DID NOT KNOW that this group has been using me and I was sacrasm, chara assistant, ridicul, enemy instead from them.Lucky, somedays, I know this and they kicked me out. I gave them a second chance, but i can not stand them anymore. While staying in there, I want to tell them to a few thing I lied. However, I saw :

- they always listen to their friends because I do not have same groups with them

- If i want to stay there, I have to gave them to secret informations as I must have obligation anything with them

- their slogan is " very nice . beware"

- they told everyone in there since " I cannot be trustworthy since I lie everyone notice"

What should I do with this group?

Dodo,

I don't understand your post but I will try to help. I would spend time with people and groups that are friendly and respect me. Stay away from people who treat you poorly and make you do things you are uncomfortable with.

Your post is confusing, why don't you use made up names or something, give us some more info.