Things seem to be good between her and I, the girl I talked about not long ago about telling her I like her more than a friend. We see each other often and talk quite a bit, the thing is this. The town we live in is small, not much to do or go so anytime she comes over typically we just sit around in my room and chill.

Well, last night she sorta implied that she hated that saying that she was bored and all we ever do is sit around. I guess you can say I'm kinda new to this dating thing, afterall it's been like 7 years and even then I was only like 15. So I'm still trying to learn on what to do and such.

Well, I remember her telling me long ago that she likes the outdoors so I thought about the idea of getting her and drive to a park, lake, or just outside of town in the country and dedicate the night to her and I just talking and learning more about each other.

Is this a good idea?

Well, she has pointed out to you that she is bored with the atmosphere that the town possesses. I think that if you take her to someplace that you know she would enjoy, it would only help things and make you both closer. From personal experience, I get tickled pink when my guy does something out of the ordinary and romantic. Doing something that shows you have actually been listening to what she says, like enjoying the outdoors and so forth, should only help your relationship. Make a picnic or something along those lines. I don't see how it could hurt.

Just a thought...Good luck! :p

doesn't leave a whole heck of a lot to do, does it?

However, dig around a little and see if there are any places you can explore together -- historical sites or markers, local landmarks, stuff like that. I know some of the best times in high school centered around chasing down local ghost stories (looking for La Llorona and trying to find a supposed former haunted slave mansion in the neighboring farm community). Stuff like that can be fun, and it's sure as heck different!

That's very sweet, that's a great idea! How about take a Saturday and drive somewhere, just looking at the scenery, and enjoying the company. Go out of town just to eat at a restaurant. She'll feel so special.

That sounds like a good idea but I think you need to find an activity to do while you are out of town. she is bored with just chilling and so I think it would be good to do something besides just chill in the outdoors. What does she like about the outdoors? How about going on a short hike or to dinner? When she said she was bored, did she make any suggestions? Did you ask her what she'd like to do instead?