This is Ally Boo's boyfriend Michael. I registered so I could post an I LOVE YOU message to her. Ally is the most wonderful, caring, intelligent, putting up with my sh#t woman I have ever met. She accepts me for who I am. I finally met a woman that sees me the way I see myself. She is such an inspiration in my life that I cannot express to you how she affects me. I am totally lost with out her she is my everything. Ally, I love you.

Michael ;)

Girl, this is the reason why you need to move on. Michael was my thought process behind what I wrote. I can't tell you how much time I've spent before him letting myself be miserable. You DESERVE happiness like this!!

for some reason I clicked on this post thinking it was a question about acid reflux.

hrm... Is that meant to be a personal attack? I took at as one in response to my posting before on my current waiting situation.

If you take something you are unsure of as a personal attack, that is symptomatic of problems you may have.

I did not mean it as a personal attack...but rather as a witty comment. Sorry you are not in a good humor tonight.

Bill, I didn't think it was a personal attack on you. I thought it was a reference to PDA :) Maybe I am wrong too. We might have to be on acid to get it.

If it was about anyone, it would be about us! hehe I thought it was funny. Acid Reflux is Michael's alais name....I find it kinda gross, but then again, I am really girlie. LOL

Acid Reflux is my hacker name. It's also my Online Game name. It just fit since I have acid reflux and eat enough Tums and Rolaids to personally keep the companies in business.