Learn to be more happy and comfortable with yourself. If you politely ask you guy to kiss you and pay a little more attention to you and he won't, it would certainly help to find a more quality companion.

If you don't want to dump this chump, dogs will give you unconditional love and attention NO man will ever give you. You just have to forego the sex.

Women nag because of intimacy. And intamacy releases our worry's and irritations. Men are usually more high strung without it.

You can seduce him. You can casually intiate the kisses. You can vacum in the nude before him. You can sit on his lap and feed him his desert. There is something I'm sure that can trigger his brain. I may not be any help, but I think some very creative imagination may fuel his fire.

He can have anything on his mind right now. Now try to guide the focus onto you. Dont nag & be casual.

im very lonely these days im involved with a man that hardly kisses me or pays attention to me , what should i do.
  • 2 weeks later...

We all need to be useful. It hurts when no response comes to our need to be special and feel special. My spouse has parkinsons and it affect desire. She understands how it affects me. If I could, (I have her permission) I would sereve as a devotee to someone who needed to feel special. Even so, I hold that lady and thank god every day I can try to make her happy. If he cant show affection dont let him hang aro;und. You deserve better!

im very lonely these days im involved with a man that hardly kisses me or pays attention to me , what should i do.