intelligence women : fact or fiction?

Are women intelligence? What IS intelligence? I know some women who are brillian in their careers, hold several post graduate degrees, but they can't even seem to get themselves a date

then there are the airheads who have men beating a path to their doors. what gives?

does it pay to be "smart", when you're a woman?

Well let's see now. You mentioned that you know of many women who have a lot of formal education but can't seem to get a date. Maybe some reasons are:

-men are intimidated by their intelligence

-they are more self-aware and sure of what they're looking for in a partner so what you see as someone who "can't get a date" is actually a woman who's not so desperate that she needs to date ANY guy who asks her out. She's discerning.

-maybe she doesn't "need" a man, in the traditional sense. Maybe she's independent, self-reliant, has a full and busy life and she doesn't gain her self worth by having a man on her arm.

As for the "airheads" who have the men beating a path to their door. Well, what does that say about all these men who'd beat a path to the door of the airhead? To me it says they're either an "airhead" too (looking for an intellectual equal) or else being with someone who's supposedly less intelligent than them will make them feel like nothing short of Einstein.

SO there you have it, now wasn't that simple?

PS..for anyone reading this, my guy just called again...and I ignored it. Oh and he's calling now as I type. Ignoring, ignoring, ignoring. He never leaves messages but maybe he's calling back to leave one.....I don't think I'll even listen to it. Never seen him try to get ahold of me this much. Hmmm. Guilt?

L

YOU ASK: "Are women intelligence." I think you meant to ask if women were intelligent.

Well that's like asking if planets are far away. Some are, some aren't and some are sort of in between.

I think most women can ask more intelligence questions than you can, though.

P.S. Airheads make up for their lack of cerebral content by being much better in the sack or at least easier to get into the sack...that's why the men beat a path to their door or more specifically,.....etc.

FYI: Sack=bed=sex in case you're outside the U.S.