Denver guy responded

Hey guys,

I figured after that huge thread, I'd post this note.

I asked DG if he just didn't want to talk or my emails were being forwarded again.

Here is the response:

----------------

I haven't been forwarding your emails, but I don't know what to say. And I've been super-busy since your earlier email trying to get the deliverables ready in a hurry for a bunch of movies. (The distributor popped up with a long list of requirements and materials that had never been mentioned up until now--and they need it all right away.) So chalk it all up to "confused" and "lots of stuff to get completed before deadline."

I finally started reading the thread on loveshack a bit ago and haven't made it to the end. Seems like everybody has this idea that by writing back to you/not writing back to you/anything else I do (or don't do) is a great, big well-thought-out evil plan to get some kind of attention or something. I might be good at these evil plans in the movies; I'm not so good at them in real life. From my standpoint, I'd gotten a nice little note from you after not hearing from you for a while (as mentioned in the thread that I've read so far, Wendy hadn't been telling me that you were still writing), and I just thought I'd reply.

I'm back to being confused over whether I should be feeling bad for not responding to you--or worse *for* responding. I just hadn't been thinking of it as such a big deal.

And if anyone on the loveshack forum is worried that I'm reading the thread and feeling offended or anything, no worries--even I think my website is kind of dorky, but I try to come up with what I think will play well on the net and see what people respond to. So I'm not bothered if some (or a lot) of people think, "boy, what a doofus!" (That, and I've got movies to sell, and pretending to be a famous movie star might not be as good as really being one--but, believe it or not, it does help. Name recognition counts for a lot in this business.) I do think several of my humor pages really are pretty good, though--at least if you like geeky humor.

They are right, though; I'm not anybody special or the kind of guy that anybody should be obsessed about. Just an ordinary guy, and pretty emotionally tired at the moment, to boot.

I'll get back to reading the rest of the thread in a bit, after I get caught up on a few things. All rather bizarre, really; even the appearance of that other Ex, who seems to feel like I wasn't into her or that I thought bad things about her, which certainly isn't true. We just had some big emotional roadblocks that I tried talking to her about many times, and finally resorted to sending her that email after several attempts to talk to her about them in person in which she wouldn't let me finish--so after enough tries, I figured the only way I could finish saying my piece was to write it all down. Seriously, though, she's great and I don't harbor ill feelings about her or have terrible stories to tell about her. There were some things that stood in the way of making the relationship work, but most of what comes to mind about her is really very positive.

Anyway, I'm babbling. Sorry for making you feel ignored--and now I have to feel sorry for responding again, too. Urk.

whichwayisup

I really really REALLY hope you don't take that as a "he's into me and loves me" email. I hope this doesn't give you hope.

He knows you're obsessed and inlove with him, yet he isn't going to return that affection to you, he's so busy and into himself, his life, his ex's, his whatever..

And this part:

and now I have to feel sorry for responding again, too. Urk.

Is VERY telling.

A, to you, what does this mean? I know what it means but what does it make you think and feel? Realistically, not fantasy..

• Author
Wow, what a bunch of hooey. You fall for this stuff, A?

Yes. All of it.

• Author

Hey,

I really really REALLY hope you don't take that as a "he's into me and loves me" email. I hope this doesn't give you hope.

Nah, basically we are writing in the same tone that we did before.

Now I know that the emails are actually getting to him, and that he is free to respond.

I'll try and leave him alone and if I never hear from him again, what can you do. Is his choice.

A, to you, what does this mean? I know what it means but what does it make you think and feel? Realistically, not fantasy.

It means that after all he read he is wondering if writing to me is not a sin or the worst thing that he can to to me.

Here is the response:

----------------

I

I

I've been super-busy

I

I

I

I'm

From my standpoint

I'd

I've

I

I'd

I'm

I

I just hadn't been thinking of it as such a big deal.

I'm

I think

I try

I think

I'm

I've

I

I'm

I'll

I

I

I

I

I

I

my

I

I'm

I

Hhhhmmmmmmm.

Wow. It was a nice, long email for you.

He's read the thread on LS -- what do you think he'll think when he realizes you've posted his entire email for everyone to read?

whichwayisup

It means he doesn't want to lead you on. He knows it'll feed your emotions. Or maybe he is going to continue to write you and not care what it does to you. Honestly, I really don't know.

Anyway, if it comes to him telling you he doesn't love you and he tells you goodbye, would you be willing to accept that from him, believe him and let go? Just wondering, because one day it could come down to that.

Wow undies! I wonder how many "I's" he wrote.

Interesting, TBF. PR. You kind of have to wonder: if he's that into his puff website, then wouldn't he assume that anything he writes to ariadne would get posted here, too? that was a lot of free exposure, after all...

• Author
Wow. It was a nice, long email for you.

He's read the thread on LS -- what do you think he'll think when he realizes you've posted his entire email for everyone to read?

He is super cool. Is ok.

• Author
Anyway, if it comes to him telling you he doesn't love you and he tells you goodbye, would you be willing to accept that from him, believe him and let go?

Yeah, is ok.

I'm just glad to hear from him and to know that he was getting my emails.

Public/Relations.

Yep,

She should at least ask for a percentage.

There is that saying that ANY publicity is good publicity.

Feed the machine DG, no matter what, huh. Not like you are selling out or using anyone, right? I mean, they are willing, right?

At least I have learned what movies to avoid.

• Author
Is very unfortunate.

My response:

---------

Hey,

Thanks for responding.

I haven't been forwarding your emails, but I don't know what to say.

I felt kind of bad for doubting her. But things have been so weird lately I thought my emails were ending up who knows where, since writing to me seems to be the cruelest thing you can do to a human being especially since I'm unstable and crazy etc.

I finally started reading the thread on loveshack a bit ago and haven't made it to the end.

Well, that's a lot of reading. I never thought it'd get so long so don't feel bad for not reading all that stuff. Especially if you are busy.

I'm back to being confused over whether I should be feeling bad for not responding to you--or worse *for* responding.

Don't worry about it, I don't believe those things people say. I was very happy to hear from you a bit after all that time. As boring as writing to me must be.

So I'm not bothered if some (or a lot) of people think, "boy, what a doofus!"

Actually, I'm the one that feels like a doofus writing to you after you read all that stuff. People kept asking and I opened up to them. Now I'm a little embarrassed with you.

I do think several of my humor pages really are pretty good, though--at least if you like geeky humor.

Finally I'm starting to get your humor. Your humor is at the reaction of the reader getting pissed at what they read (a big flop). I think, at least that's what I got, or what I thought it was funny anyway.

Just an ordinary guy, and pretty emotionally tired at the moment, to boot.

Sorry about what happened. But I'm sure you had wonderful moments and probably it's not the end. She keeps changing her mind.

All rather bizarre, really; even the appearance of that other Ex

Yeah, that was pretty bizarre. I'd be surprised of you talking bad about her, too. You never talked bad to me about anybody.

I wouldn't be surprised if she still has a crush on you, since she's still reading those blogs and has an animosity. Dunno.

Sorry for making you feel ignored--and now I have to feel sorry for responding again, too. Urk.

No, I just didn't know what was going on.

And I'm glad you responded, like I did last time.

Good luck with getting all the materials ready for the distributors.

whichwayisup
Yeah, is ok.

I'm just glad to hear from him and to know that he was getting my emails.

But A, it doesn't mean that much to him. He is still very NON personal with you, there's no lovey dovey stuff let alone anything that says he's interested in keeping intouch. Infact, it seems he's sorry that he's written you back.

whichwayisup
Why are you glad? He's so effing boring, A. Zzzzzzz.

I think J meant A starting a new thread.

Atleast with this thread going we all can continue to try our best to open A's eyes about DG and hopefully we'll get through to her.

• Author
Why are you glad? He's so effing boring, A. Zzzzzzz.

I never got bored with writing to him, ever.

I find him the most interesting and fun guy in the whole world. :love:

Citizen Erased
I think J meant A starting a new thread.

Atleast with this thread going we all can continue to try our best to open A's eyes about DG and hopefully we'll get through to her.

If only that would happen. But it won't.

Frankly I doubt she would want her life to be sane and normal, so she stalks some Fabio tryhard. Completely pointless reasoning with someone like that.

An interesting P/R piece!

Yeah.. He had to write an email like that being that he knew it would be put on LS by Ariadne...

That way his fan base that runs up on the bad also sees the good :laugh:

I'm glad he wrote Ariadne.. just don't do anything crazy.. remember the facts...

He still has a GF living with him... he still has an Exgf living with him.. and isn't there another ?

Player... preying on vulnerable women...

Hey guys,

I figured after that huge thread, I'd post this note.

I asked DG if he just didn't want to talk or my emails were being forwarded again.

Here is the response:

----------------

I haven't been forwarding your emails, but I don't know what to say. And I've been super-busy since your earlier email trying to get the deliverables ready in a hurry for a bunch of movies. (The distributor popped up with a long list of requirements and materials that had never been mentioned up until now--and they need it all right away.) So chalk it all up to "confused" and "lots of stuff to get completed before deadline."

I finally started reading the thread on loveshack a bit ago and haven't made it to the end. Seems like everybody has this idea that by writing back to you/not writing back to you/anything else I do (or don't do) is a great, big well-thought-out evil plan to get some kind of attention or something. I might be good at these evil plans in the movies; I'm not so good at them in real life. From my standpoint, I'd gotten a nice little note from you after not hearing from you for a while (as mentioned in the thread that I've read so far, Wendy hadn't been telling me that you were still writing), and I just thought I'd reply.

I'm back to being confused over whether I should be feeling bad for not responding to you--or worse *for* responding. I just hadn't been thinking of it as such a big deal.

And if anyone on the loveshack forum is worried that I'm reading the thread and feeling offended or anything, no worries--even I think my website is kind of dorky, but I try to come up with what I think will play well on the net and see what people respond to. So I'm not bothered if some (or a lot) of people think, "boy, what a doofus!" (That, and I've got movies to sell, and pretending to be a famous movie star might not be as good as really being one--but, believe it or not, it does help. Name recognition counts for a lot in this business.) I do think several of my humor pages really are pretty good, though--at least if you like geeky humor.

They are right, though; I'm not anybody special or the kind of guy that anybody should be obsessed about. Just an ordinary guy, and pretty emotionally tired at the moment, to boot.

I'll get back to reading the rest of the thread in a bit, after I get caught up on a few things. All rather bizarre, really; even the appearance of that other Ex, who seems to feel like I wasn't into her or that I thought bad things about her, which certainly isn't true. We just had some big emotional roadblocks that I tried talking to her about many times, and finally resorted to sending her that email after several attempts to talk to her about them in person in which she wouldn't let me finish--so after enough tries, I figured the only way I could finish saying my piece was to write it all down. Seriously, though, she's great and I don't harbor ill feelings about her or have terrible stories to tell about her. There were some things that stood in the way of making the relationship work, but most of what comes to mind about her is really very positive.

Anyway, I'm babbling. Sorry for making you feel ignored--and now I have to feel sorry for responding again, too. Urk.

I read the last LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG thread last night. It was interesting. made my problems seem minute. Anyway, I don't know if he is a narcissist or not. I don't know if Wendy is authentic or not. I do know from this letter he is not interested in you I really, really think you should cut off contact. I know how hard it is when you think someone is your soulmate and they don't really care that much. It hurts. Though not as extreme as you, emailed my ex, who I considered my "soulmate" way, way too much. It was an ebarressing time in my life, but I felt I had a soul connection with him. After I cut off all emails, after a few months, his hold on me diminished a lot. Now I wish him well, but no longer think he is the one for me. Just think what is this obsession adding to my life? Everytime I emailed the ex and he didn't email back, it added just pain, guilt and embarressment to my life. Not good for me. You deserve better than that.

• Author
After I cut off all emails, after a few months, his hold on me diminished a lot. Now I wish him well, but no longer think he is the one for me.

I had NC with him for over two years and I never got over.

But now that he is single, if he doesn't care to write or anything then I might.

I mean, my fantasy would die.