I heard from Denver guy

Hi guys,

I can't believe it!

I wrote to Denver guy today because supposedly he broke up with the ex gf. So I sent him an email saying hi.

Here is his response today:

-----------------

Can we talk now?

I'd love to hear from you again.

Dunno--last time around it seemed like when I did respond, you felt like I shouldn't be responding to you and then you'd had a friend of yours sending me angry notes for having written back to you.

So if you want me to respond, you can't turn around and be mad at me for responding--and if you really don't want me to respond, then tell me you really don't want me to respond when you write, and I won't.

But it has to be one way or the other.

I saw the Shadow Walkers. Awful movie (like 10 people die in the first 10 secs etc). Well, I only saw it to the part where they crossed from one side of the building to the other on a high beam, and then the making of the movie scenes.

:(

But at least your movie is in my video store. Hey.

Yeah, it's nice that it's in the stores. I really enjoyed making the movie and it was a good experience, but I know it's not everybody's kind of movie. I don't really like most horror movies myself, but I'm still happy to make them.

-----------

I'm still kind of shocked. I think I'm going to reply to him tomorrow.

This is the first time I hear from him in over two years.

I guess the italics are your e-mail and the normal font is his reply?

Well...you will never listen to anybody's advice, so: good luck. And stay clear from admitting to having been his stalker the past 2 years.

God, I'm so confused. Maybe I had too much sun today..or something.

Who is italics? You or him? I can't figure out who said what here.

Oh and please realize that that he's not your damn "soulmate'...nope. No way.

Go out with him if you want to be used though.

Trialbyfire

Ariadne, you'll do whatever strikes you, when it strikes you, regardless of implications to yourself or anyone else. Go for it. It might finally stop this obsessive madness.

Shadow Walkers, got it. Good to know a movie I don't need to rent.

Ariadne, you are a cool chick. However you are just too dang easy. It costs you. You.

I swear, sometimes I see a welcome mat with Ariadne printed on it.

If you want to be his buddy or f buddy or transitional person then go with your nature. How has that been working?

If you want more from this ...guy. Then be honest with him and let him know what you want, and please listen and listen some more...objectively. Having some confidence and sound judgement is okay.

Caring and loving someone is not a free pass for them to hurt you, string you along, or abandon you for another. That is at it's core not logical.

Have you ever seen that movie Say Anything? In this situation you remind me of the character of Corey that is sooooo in love with a jerk named Joe. Who in Joe's defense only takes advantage of Corey because she let's him. Each time she hurts more and more.

It is not noble to be a martyr on an the alter of love. That is not romantic at all.

Lecture aside. Here is a reality. He broke up with his girl (that he left you for...2 years ago) a few days ago. You find out and make contact immediately. He has a negative account in the love dept, you are easy and he has laid out the appropriate 'you can't be mad at me if I go for it' contact.

What will you do?

I think you should step up the game.

Do you think he even knows the can of worms he has just opened?

I'm confused about the movie situation also.

aw, i'm so happy for you, Ariadne! i can only imagine how happy you must be. i remember so many of your posts, where you were just pouring out your soul and innermost thoughts and feelings to reveal such depths for your love of him...

(((ariadne)))

i know you love him so much. and you have been deserving something that makes you happy for such a long time, and i think you finally got it: contact from him.

whether it will work out for you both from here on out, nobody knows, but if it makes you happy to talk to him and to try to see where the renewed contact will lead you, then go for it!

whatever happens, happens, right? and you will never know it unless you try.

good luck, sweets! maybe you and he are meant to be. maybe not. that, no one knows. but you love him and you want to talk to him, and i think that's what really matters, anyway.

I'm off to bed now but this thread has been bugging me.

Ariadne, you know he's about to use you right? Do you have pride? Do you care?

Because my prediction is not good. He will use you and you'll be thrilled and then, and I'm almost certain of this, he will get back to that doll collector ex of his. I know it.

And then you'll be right back at square one.

Please proceed with caution. Better yet, where he's concerned, don't proceed at all.

That's all I have to say. You know I never want to see you hurt.

Okay, I'm also confused.

Did you just also insult a movie he made??? :confused:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: She did,immediately. Off on a good foot. Oh, A.

aw, i'm so happy for you, Ariadne! i can only imagine how happy you must be. i remember so many of your posts, where you were just pouring out your soul and innermost thoughts and feelings to reveal such depths for your love of him...

(((ariadne)))

i know you love him so much. and you have been deserving something that makes you happy for such a long time, and i think you finally got it: contact from him.

whether it will work out for you both from here on out, nobody knows, but if it makes you happy to talk to him and to try to see where the renewed contact will lead you, then go for it!

whatever happens, happens, right? and you will never know it unless you try.

good luck, sweets! maybe you and he are meant to be. maybe not. that, no one knows. but you love him and you want to talk to him, and i think that's what really matters, anyway.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: How naive!

• Author
aw, i'm so happy for you, Ariadne! i can only imagine how happy you must be. you have been deserving something that makes you happy for such a long time, and i think you finally got it: contact from him.

Yeah... Thanks.

• Author
I'm off to bed now but this thread has been bugging me. Ariadne, you know he's about to use you right? Do you have pride? Do you care?

I'm just glad he wrote. I talked to his photo frame for one year.

Anyway, I just responded to him.

You heard from him because you contacted him. Do you think he would have contacted you if you hadn't? I don't.

Do you think he might think it's a tad too coincidental that you contact him immediately after he breaks up with his girlfriend? Like how did you find that out anyway? That's more than a little stalkerish.

Like others have stated, you're going to do what you want to do anyway, all we can do is try and provide support.

whichwayisup

You're gonna do what you're gonna do. You've loved this guy and haven't been able to let him go for a long time, so now that he's broken up with his girlfriend (kind of ODD that he wants to talk to you so quickly after his break up - A red flag I hope you see flappin' in the wind) he replies to your email...Well, I say just do it. Get it out of your system, because until you see this guy for WHO he reallly is and how he isn't the man you've built him up to be, you'll always be into him.

• Author

Denver guy's second email:

----------------

>Yeah, it's nice that it's in the stores. I really enjoyed making the movie and it was a good experience, but I know it's not everybody's kind of movie. I don't really like most horror movies myself, but I'm still happy to make them.

Me: Have you done any other movie lately?

Nothing much. Mostly been selling movies and doing other less-thrilling stuff. Stone Rockwell was just a short and that was a while ago.

Right now I'm working on "The Highwayman," a historical romance/ghost story, and "Gathering of Heroes," which is a fantasy epic with elves, dragons, and that sort of stuff. We'll see how those go. "The Highwayman" is still looking for funding, but we might shoot a trailer for that in a month or so, and then shoot the movie itself a few months after that.

Me: I started working after all. Last November.

Doing what? How's that going?

• Author

Denver guy's third email :love::

--------------

>Right now I'm working on "The Highwayman," a historical romance/ghost story, and "Gathering of Heroes,"

Me: Ah good, keeping busy.

Yep. Though getting movies fixed up for distributors is taking more of my time right now. Got three movies I'm getting ready for a cable/pay-per-view deal and then some others where I'm trying to extract enough materials from the filmmakers to create marketing materials. It's a lot more work than it should be.

Me: You had some nice snow storms there lately, ha? I'm jealous.

>They were nice--but nothing like the year before when the snow stayed around for months. This past year it would snow and then be bright and sunny again the next day (if not later the same day) and all the roads would be clear in a day.

>Doing what? How's that going?

Me: Doing programming. Is not going very well because my mind is not into it. All I want is to get out of there.

That's too bad. I like programming, at least when I can fit the task into my head, but it's always a lot more fun once you get into it.

Me: I wish I could be like you and not have to go to work.

It's nice. Not that there isn't work to be done, but it comes to me most of the time. :)

• Author
I get the impression he lives far away from you?

Yes, he lives in Denver and I'm in Los Angeles.

"CLICK".... that was the sound of Ariadne stepping on the claymore landmine..

Ariadne..that was a very desperate move on your part... you didn't even wait for the body to cool before you moved in

• Author
"CLICK".... that was the sound of Ariadne stepping on the claymore landmine..

Ariadne..that was a very desperate move on your part... you didn't even wait for the body to cool before you moved in

I just can't believe he wrote back AC.

See what happens.

But I already made up my mind to be alone for the rest of my life. I just want to buy some land etc.

B.S.!

seems to me, if you wanted to be alone, why contact him?

then when he replies...it's no thank you, i want to be alone???

the drama!

• Author
B.S.!

seems to me, if you wanted to be alone, why contact him?

then when he replies...it's no thank you, i want to be alone???

the drama!

Oh no. He is the only man I want to be with in the world.

But he loves the gf etc.

burning 4 revenge

Ariadne are you blind? Can't you see hes madly in love with you?

If I were you Id take off work this week and go to Denver