she wont talk to me

im in highschool and there is this girl in one of my classes that i just started talking to about a week ago. it started out as just small talk like hey how was your day n stuff like that just when we would see each other in the hallway, n then a couple days ago we just started talkin bout our classes n stuff and stuff we like to do. now it seems like she is completly ignoring me, she rarley looks at me (n when she does she just glances at me for a sec) and we dont talk anymore. whenever we did talk though i would have to start the convorsation after the first couple times we started talkin. i know she isn't shy and i think she either has a bf or she wants to go out with this guy i see her walkin with somtimes. i try n talk to her but she is always talkin to her freinds now. i just want to be freinds with her nothing to special just freinds, but it seems like she wont even talk to me anymore. i dont think i said anything wrong either.

could use a girls advice on this one i think.

Not a girl, but this is normal. You're last week's conversation :)

Now you try it. Enjoy one girl for a week, then go talk to another one. It's fun. You're young for a reason.