dominate role

bobbydygytul

Is there anything wrong with the woman having the dominate role in a relationship? She told me when we first got together that she only dates submissive men because she doesn't like to have to fight for control and she like to be pampered and spoiled and the guy to do everything for her. She says she likes to be treated like a princess. I LOVE it and enjoy her taking the lead in everything. I do everything for her (working to bring her home the paycheck,cooking,cleaning,massages several times a day, etc) My friends and family hates this and wants me to leave her. I honestly think they all hate her. They just dont understand me. They dont understand me at all. I WANT this and enjoy it. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

If it works for you, then it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

HOWEVER, is it just that she requires being treated like a princess and you enjoy doing everything for her, OR does that include her treating YOU badly, with disrespect, or abusively?

Your family may be reacting to what they see as her being abusive toward you, or uncaring about your feelings or needs. Does she also do nice things for you, too? Does she value what you do for her? Does she value you as a person? Does she listen to your thoughts and feelings and opinions? Does she demean you, or treat you like dirt?

It shouldn't be totally a one-way street where you do everything for her and she does nothing and bitches at you about it, too.

Trialbyfire
If it works for you, then it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

HOWEVER, is it just that she requires being treated like a princess and you enjoy doing everything for her, OR does that include her treating YOU badly, with disrespect, or abusively?

Your family may be reacting to what they see as her being abusive toward you, or uncaring about your feelings or needs. Does she also do nice things for you, too? Does she value what you do for her? Does she value you as a person? Does she listen to your thoughts and feelings and opinions? Does she demean you, or treat you like dirt?

It shouldn't be totally a one-way street where you do everything for her and she does nothing and bitches at you about it, too.

While you may enjoy spoiling her now, it will get old...fast. What if you treated her like a princess and she treated you like a prince? Are you certain you wouldn't prefer this?

• Author
bobbydygytul

She does do nice things for me, for example the other day she went over to the grave yard and clean my mothers head stone and put some fresh flowers on her grave (she died when i was young). Shes always telling me how much she loves me and she buys me things (with what money she gets on her own). We are not only BF & GF, but we are best friends also. We are inseperatable and we even have hobbies we do together. She is bipolar and sometime she yells at me and complains, but im starting to understand bipolar and thats just a part of it. She appologizes sometimes for it when she does. It use to bother me when she would get mad and scream at me, but after i did some reseach on bipolar, i realize that is normal.