Girl i really like wat should i do

Idk even know if this is being jealous but i need some advice asap pls.I have just recently moved from hawaii but while i was there i met this girl that i really like.This girl i like KNOWs how much i like here because since i left the island ive been talking to her on the phone been texting always telling ehr good night she most of the time calls me on her break from work also. Plus i was gonna come back to take her to her prom. Today i have just recently recieved a text from my friend and he has told me she has a boyfriend she is 17yr old and this guy is like 20+ I know for damn sure that this guy is just using her for sex or w/e i wanna know wat should i do i really like this girl i just sent her a card today and i somehow knew it was gonna be a bad day caus eit was raining guess its the tears i wanna make know so pls send me some advice

Hi there!

Btw you don't know if he's using her for sex. You have a crush on her and that's normal. I don't think you are at the point in your life where you can handle LDR and be OK with everything that comes with it.

Enjoy the ride but don't get your hopes up.

• Author

nah i wasnt looking for a ldr i know it wouldnt work tats y i was gonna come back and ask her out cause i was her prom date and also ive been keeping in contact with her everyday and stuff also

Today i have just recently recieved a text from my friend and he has told me she has a boyfriend she is 17yr old and this guy is like 20+

Then it's time to move on to other prospects.

I know for damn sure that this guy is just using her for sex or w/e i wanna know wat should i do

Well that's her problem, not yours.

i really like this girl i just sent her a card today

Was it her birthday? If not, then there was no reason to send her a card.

and i somehow knew it was gonna be a bad day caus eit was raining guess its the tears

Please don't make me nauseaus.

Now that I'm done critiquing your post, let's lay it all down in a nice summary and give you a prescription...

- She is hundreds, if not thousands of miles away from you

- She's ****ing some other dude

She only sees you as a friend. She has no sexual attraction toward you. Pursuing this girl is pointless, and you'll just be wasting your time. Sending romantic cards to her won't make her fall madly in love with you. Quit watching Disney movies because 5hit like that doesn't happen in real life. You are not a knight in shining armour saving a princess from some evil dude who's been arranged to marry her.

Find another date for the prom, go to the prom alone, or don't go at all. It's unlikely that she'll go with you since she's involved with someone else.