Some of you ...

Bobby NoBrains

Some of you put in so much time and energy into the forum. And all for helping out others in pain and hurt and trouble. How do you manage to offer so much of yourselves ? Where do you get the time and energy ? I feel exhausted if I've posted on 3-4 threads at any one time. Trying to put yourself in the shoes of the other person and giving good advice is tough. Kudos to everyone who contributes meaningfully to so many different people in need. Thanks so much !!!

Bobby

Don't mention it.. :laugh:

No, seriously, I am addicted to all kind of forums.. and Internet in general. My job allows me to surf most of the day.

I am somewhat a lazy poster, I don't usually read the extra long posts.. or threads...

But, if I can give my 2 cents I will... and if I can be of any help... great.

• Author
Bobby NoBrains
Woggle has so much to give that he needs this outlet. It helps him to know that he helps others.

I was being serious :laugh:

Bobby

• Author
Bobby NoBrains

I find that I can't post on anyone's thread if I am in a confused or disturbed state of mind. At best I would be able to post on a thread which fits my state of mind, but then perhaps the advice I would offer would be biased. So I prefer to stay away.

But that means that all the posters who are able to post so often and so well must be such fantastic people or at least in a wonderful state of mind, at harmony with themselves and I envy you that :) Please pass on some tips for such excellent personal growth. Or is it just that my being in a particular situation clouds my own thinking ?

Anyway ... Just putting out some thoughts here.

Bobby

Well, let's see. I like to write and I like to help people (try, at any rate). Especially the nice people in here! They sure as hell helped me when I was a mess a few months ago! It's challenging and very rewarding! My job is not too demanding and I live alone so I have no responsibilities towards family anymore. So I have made LS"s (again the nice ones) my home!!!