I'm a 20 year old college student, fairly good-looking, and have alot of things going for myself....except for one thing which is a relationship. I have no problem making friends and friend girls that could be more than a friend with me if I would step to them like that. It's just this one thing that is hindering me all the time.....talking on the phone, lol! It sounds funny but it's true. I have no problem stepping to women that I find attractive, have no problem talking to them online or txt them on the phone, and have no problem meeting them in person to have a nice conversation. But it's like when I just want to pick up the phone and talk to a nice girl that I just met, I freeze up and instead will txt them. It feels like I just don't know what to say or i might say somethin stupid that I can't take back, unlike with txt msg. But when I'm with that girl in person, all my focus is on her. Right now I just want to sing "Teach Me" by Musiq because I would love for somebody to teach me a lil bit and help me out....thanks

It feels like I just don't know what to say or i might say somethin stupid that I can't take back, unlike with txt msg

there's your problem. your nervousness of screwing up before you say anything. just be yourself like you are when you meet them in real. it will take some time but you will get better ... dont think too much before speaking , just be like how you are ...

if they arent running away when you meet them, you have nothing to worry about :)