Older women VS younger women...

this is cute! (got this email a while ago) LOL

Check this out Sparky! ;)

An older woman will never wake you up in the middle of the night and ask you, "What are you thinking?" An older woman doesn't care what you think.

An older woman is a cheaper date. A younger woman will cost you 12 beers, but an older woman will sleep with you after a cup of herbal tea.

An older woman can wear bright red lipstick during the day without looking like she just had an adventure inside a jam jar.

Older women can run faster because they're always wearing sensible shoes.

An older woman is almost always already attached to someone, so there's no need to develop a phobia about committing to her. The last thing she needs in her life is another clingy, whiny, dependent man.

Older women are more honest. An older woman will tell you that you are a jerk if you're acting like one. A young woman will say nothing, fearing you might get mad and break up with her.

An older woman always carries a condom in her purse. A younger woman is still hoping the guy might have one on him.

An older woman will never get pregnant, then suddenly demand that the two of you get married. In fact, if you impregnate an older woman, you will probably be the last to know.

Older women have jobs with dental plans. Younger women can't help you when your teeth get knocked out playing hockey.

Older women take charge of the situation. An older woman will call you up and ask you for a date. A younger woman will wait forever by the phone for you to call.

An older woman will agree to go to McDonald's with you for a meal. Younger women are too nervous to eat anything in front of somebody whom they might boff later.

Older women know how to cook. Young women know how to dial Pizza Hut take out.

Older women are psychic. You never have to confess to having an affair, because somehow they always know.

Older women often own an interesting collection of lingerie that they have acquired from admirers over the years. Young women often don't wear underpants at all, thus practically eliminating all possibility of a striptease.

Older women know what Kegel exercises are.

Older women are dignified. They are beyond having a screaming match with you in the middle of the night in a public park.

Older women are experienced. They understand that sometimes, after 12 beers, a guy just can't get it up. A younger woman may need some time to grasp this fact.

An older woman will introduce you to all of her girlfriends. A younger woman will avoid her girlfriends when she's with you, in case you get any ideas...

An older woman has lots of girlfriends ... and most of them will want to screw you too.

An older woman will always meet the minimum height requirement to go on an amusement ride.

An older woman will never accuse you of stealing the best years of her youth because chances are someone else has stolen them first.

An older woman will never accuse you of using her. She's using you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you. That REALLY put a smile on my face! Now I KNOW I want an older woman! ;)

Being the older woman I will let you know how very true THIS is!

Thanks for sharing.:D

• Author

Hahaha... you're sooo sweet... I know it will work out for you... I just know it...

You will be forever thankful!!! LOL When you want to play golf, you take a course with a pro...right? If you want to do this right... go with a pro! LOL Trust me, it will be worth it!

All absolutely true. I'm in the best sexual relationship of my life with a stunning 53 year old woman. She knows what to do and how to do it without all the psychodrama you can get with 30 somethings.

Older women are the best kept secret in our youth obsessed times.

And I lov'em!

In one opinion, the older woman doesn't need to be concerned about birth control nor pregnancy. Those changes in her life took that all away.

• Author
All absolutely true. I'm in the best sexual relationship of my life with a stunning 53 year old woman. She knows what to do and how to do it without all the psychodrama you can get with 30 somethings.

And I lov'em!

You say you're going out with a stunning 53 yr old.. how old are you?

justagirliegirl

I know the email was meant in fun but if there is a grain of truth to it, it is rather insulting to us older women.

Sure there are women of any age looking for casual flings.

It would just tick me off to have these young guys pursuing me pretending to want relationships when all they really want is to get laid and because it is the latest fad. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I'm having one with someone 20 years younger. He does think I am worth keeping around long term.

I know the email was meant in fun but if there is a grain of truth to it, it is rather insulting to us older women.

Sure there are women of any age looking for casual flings.

It would just tick me off to have these young guys pursuing me pretending to want relationships when all they really want is to get laid and because it is the latest fad. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I'm having one with someone 20 years younger. He does think I am worth keeping around long term.

Nobody here is saying that EVERY older woman just wants a casual fling. The point of this thread is to see why it's better to have a casual fling with an older woman instead of younger women for sexual experience, not long-term committment.

This thread was spawned from the thread I started. Here it is:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?t=118777

Younger woman need to step up and start having more flings with older men. ;)

Why? What's so great about it? Been there, done that...

You say you're going out with a stunning 53 yr old.. how old are you?

I'm 56, but I've been with substantially younger women. Ironically, my GF prefers, and has been with, younger men. For whatever reason, perhaps the D/s or that always mysterious sexual chemistry, we've really hit it off. She is the first woman I've slept with who's in her 50's, and it's simply wonderful on all levels.

Before we met, she was ready to go back to younger men because the last two middle-aged men with whom she was briefly involved, both of whom were in their 50's, were impotent, and did not seem to care.

But the spreading "impotence-indifference" phenomenon among middle-aged men--that's another Thread. :)

Mustang Sally
But the spreading "impotence-indifference" phenomenon among middle-aged men--that's another Thread.

WTF???

Do tell....

(waiting for you to start up this new thread...)