Past relationships/past stupid shyt

Ok i recently started going out with this girl... we've been together for about 3 months an something wont stop bothering me and i wanna knw if it's normal or it's like a stage. She had some shyty relationships in the past and shes trying to not do that again, which she is accomplishing. But the things that happened really piss me off i wanna find those kids and hurt them but i know that wouldn't really solve wat happened only take out some stress. I feel a little lame posting on a site but i just don't knw wat to do anymore cuz i asked many people and they all said oppisite things of each other. I want to forgive that but thats not my place. The bad things were rape :/ if i and its not that i dont wanna fight the kids i just cant find them.

Why don't you let the past go and leave it at that?

Getting all upset about it isn't going to solve anything. Whats done is done.

I have to agree, leave the past in teh past. If she talks about it it is probably just because she trusts you and needs someone to talk to, she isnt asking you to fix anything. Beating the kid up will not take away what happened to her it will only add to her issues.

So take a step back, take a deep breath and be there for her.

• Author

Ok imma try and do that. Thanks for answering i needed some imput from people who don't know who we are and were older so thanks. I'll be there for her for now on. :)