just a rant!!! Join me if youd like!

So, i know my issues, i acknowledge them and I am working on them! I am insecure, a worrier, a pessimist!!! I have a very negative way of thinking. I have no real reasons to do this. I'm cute, smart, 24 and in love.

Rant #1 I cant stand that i still think about how he emailed his ex (in SEPTEMBER). I am having such a hard time letting go! I stopped bringing it up to him but sometimes it crosses my mind and I get kind of upset and try to figure out what HIS reasons were, or at least what i believe his reasons were.

Rant #2. I keep reading all this bachelor party stuff and although i am not even engaged i bug myself about it. He says he could care less about strippers but that it is tradition and whatever his brother plans on doing is what will happen and i have to trust him. So, of course i start thinking about all that. This was discussed over a week ago, i dont think of it constantly but from time to time and last night i couldnt fall asleep and i got myself SO aggitated!!!!

I have been putting in a real effort to get through all this and still have my wonderful boyfriend when i finally come to grips with my issues and squash them! I shouldnt be so insecure, and i shouldnt be worrying myself sick over a bachelor party that isnt planned, and isnt even in the making. Engagement comes first, then wedding plans, then party!!! I need to clear my mind until the time comes and then discuss my feelings on the issue (calmly) and understand that most of them include strippers. Gross, anyway....that is not what I am trying to make this thread all about...

I need to truly let go of things that have happend in the past!!!!

Feel free to reply to this, whatever it may be about...your own rants, comments on mine, whatever.

Thanks for reading.