Sometimes I get these little messages and I never know what to write back. I'm just not good at saying something in 2 words or less. Even if all she writes is a simple "hello" or good morning, I just feel stupid writing back like.. uhh hi? good morning to you too? So I usually don't respond and wait til I call back. Do you think that's rude?

princesspeaches
Sometimes I get these little messages and I never know what to write back. I'm just not good at saying something in 2 words or less. Even if all she writes is a simple "hello" or good morning, I just feel stupid writing back like.. uhh hi? good morning to you too? So I usually don't respond and wait til I call back. Do you think that's rude?

Don't feel silly about the good morning to you too. I loved it so much when my ex used to send me that. We had a different schedule and he would send me the text "good morning : )" every morning on his way to work, even though I didn't have to be up for another three hours. I thought it was so sweet. And I loved the fact that I was his last text message and his first text message everyday (he also sent me a goodnight text message everynight) When he didn't send it back I always felt a little sad. I do think it is rude to ignore them even if you plan to call. You could text her and say, "I'm going to call you at such and such time" or even send a smile you know : ) I loved any text I got from him, it was some of the sweetest things he ever said to me. You can always say things like "I miss you" or "I'm thinking of you right now" etc. Whatever it is, she'll be happy that you took a minute or two and responded. Silly things like that make a girl happy, well at least this girl lol:D

• Author

Ok so I wrote something back. It was totally stupid and now I probably sound like I don't like her haha. Sometimes I just blank out. I used to be good at txt'ing but now I just don't know what to write, I think it's cause I'm getting old ;)

Text back and tell her hi. You don't have to start a conversation. My guy and I text too. Well I do most of it. If I text to much he'll just call.