"How Feminism Destroyed Real Men"

After chauvinism spent centuries keeping down women, now they're saying feminism, fairly new in this century, destroyed real men?

What does this say?

That, once again, women are way more efficient than men. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The article makes some valid points. I've witnessed what he describes too many times to count, and the subsequent divorces.

But this has nothing to do with feminism, IMO, and more to do with our materialistic, self-absorbed socio-cultural tendencies in America.

Go to seperation/divorce forum... check out Gunny's posts... he has some interesting/insightful... opionions. on this subject...:) ..

After chauvinism spent centuries keeping down women, now they're saying feminism, fairly new in this century, destroyed real men?

What does this say?

:lmao: :lmao: oh my, look at that first bit of fur fly...... LOVE IT! :lmao: :lmao:

• Author
What is funnier to me is that men are blaming women because women made them spineless pussies...... well if he had a spine in the first place how could it happen? :lmao: :lmao: Many people are born spineless and I think because for some it is just easier to be a big puss. So if you are a real man quit fruckin' crying about how women did you wrong, take some responsibility yourself for your own wimpishness and for cripes sake stop frickin' being a whiney ass baby. Women control me..... and they are bad.... shut up and be a man then...... real men would not whine and chatter about it. :lmao:

Must be the power of the POOTANG? :lmao:

When it boils down to it men are very dependant on women..... maybe it goes back to the mother thing..... I mean they are born under the control and power of a woman. So maybe for some it is actually comforting to still have that? If so more power to them if they dig it. :)

Interesting article... and I was agreeing with a lot of things up until he mentions his affair and how he asked his wife who's boss. If that's a real man, then i'd rather be alone.

I was with him until he starting talking about cheating on his wife...

She must be pissed, I mean he told the whole world that he cheated on her and then while he was banging her he did the "how's your daddy" thing.

• Author
Interesting article... and I was agreeing with a lot of things up until he mentions his affair and how he asked his wife who's boss. If that's a real man, then i'd rather be alone.

Agreed.. he lost his credibility right there..

• Author

I think the problem these days is that so many cheating and abusing jerks are glorifying their behaviour by calling themselves "real men". A real man is strong, has character, knows how to stand up for himself.. but that doesn't mean that he seek to have power over his woman at all times because he respects her. This is why women are no longer willing to put up with jerks, and are sick of them calling it "manliness"..

Did anybody also read the article about the kid with the internal decaptiation? Freaky.

I agree with some of what the post says. My H doesn't put up with alot of the bs that I can throw at him, which is a good thing. My life is overrun with cars and football, and I'm fine with that. But at the same time he respects that I have interests and will sometimes actually participate in them. Like, he already asked me what weekend I want to go to see the ballet the Nutcracker this year. As with everything, there is a balance.

Did anybody also read the article about the kid with the internal decaptiation? Freaky.

I agree with some of what the post says. My H doesn't put up with alot of the bs that I can throw at him, which is a good thing. My life is overrun with cars and football, and I'm fine with that. But at the same time he respects that I have interests and will sometimes actually participate in them. Like, he already asked me what weekend I want to go to see the ballet the Nutcracker this year. As with everything, there is a balance.

He is just trying to rack up BJ points with you....... or he likes to see men in tights :p:lmao:

Or he is getting ready to spring some big crap on you - like he wants to blow $10,000 on his hobby or lend his friend your money..... he is lubing you up to stick it to you. :p :p :lmao:

NO! I want the link. I'm googling now.

NO! I want the link. I'm googling now.

It was one of the side articles on the link at the beginning of the thread.

a4a-- probably so! Course he's already planning on spending about $10,000 on his hobby before Feb, so it's another $10,000 I think I'll faint!! The BJ's I can handle! :-)

a4a-- probably so! Course he's already planning on spending about $10,000 on his hobby before Feb, so it's another $10,000 I think I'll faint!! The BJ's I can handle! :-)

Wow I just read it. I had no idea there was such a thing, how bizarre. At least he can walk now. Weiiiiird.

Women are much more efficient than men when it comes to illogic, irrationality and emotion-based thinking.

How did I know this????? Hummmmm............... psychic.....or observant?

Men are so transparent with their actions. :lmao::p

This article was 100% on point until the cheating part. If men realized that feminism has nothing whatsoever to do with equality and took our balls back we could stop this right now but it takes a large enough number to do that and too many men have no spine. This in many ways is the fault of men. We let this happen. When women complain about where have all the real men gone though they need to point the finger in the right direction.

If men realized that feminism has nothing whatsoever to do with equality and took our balls back .

And how are we gonna do that??? The jig is already up, we've given away our "balls" permanently. If a man forces sex up a women then its rape and he goes to prison. If a man beats the pulp out of a woman he go to prison. We can't keep woman barefoot and pregnant cause of the pill. So how you intend we take our balls back WOGGLE??

I mean, the only thing we have over women is superior physical strength and we can't even use that.