Does Anyone Post/Read Loveshack with Their Spouse or SO???

I see the way many difficult, personal and private things are posted here as we attempt to get help for and feedback on our problems. Since much of that information is, by necessity, about our partners, I'm wondering how open other LSer's are about their posting here. Does your spouse or SO:

- Know you post here?

- Know your username and password?

- Post here themselves?

The answers for me are no, no and no. Not sure why...

Mr. Lucky

I see the way many difficult, personal and private things are posted here as we attempt to get help for and feedback on our problems. Since much of that information is, by necessity, about our partners, I'm wondering how open other LSer's are about their posting here. Does your spouse or SO:

- Know you post here? Yes, we talk about it frequently. I have spoken about the aveerage/mundane posts and the more funny/risque ones.

- Know your username and password? No, we don't live together and he doesn't even have a computer, although my username and password are "saved" so he could compromse mine if he came to my home and wanted to log on. I'm not too worried about that though. He's welcome.

- Post here themselves? Nope, never.

The answers for me are no, no and no. Not sure why...

Mr. Lucky

those are my answers.

No, no need to. I come here when I am bored or have nothing to do.We have a great relationship and talk about everything.

My answers are all no. If she knew about it, she would want to know what I type and why. It doesn't mean she would have a problem with what I type...in fact, she may enjoy reading it.

It is mainly me. If I no longer had a private outlet, I could no longer get feedback without wondering what she would think. To me LS is my confidential "friend."

- Know you post here?

Yes. He's know for a long time as I often mentioned it.

Username yes. Password probably no, but I'd have no issue if he did, and he could probably guess it!!

- Post here themselves?

Yes. See Spiderman's thread in the Watercooler from last week!! :D:love::D

He was posting for ages, and I wasn't sure it was him. It was a fun little game! Now we're an LS posting team! And he's now as hooked as I am!!

Does your spouse or SO:

- Know you post here?

- Post here themselves?

Yes, yes, and no. He has a user account of his own, but doesn't post. In fact, he has to be REALLY bored in order to come here and read at all. This sort of thing just doesn't appeal to him. Takes all kinds, right?

Anyway, it's never occurred to me to keep this place secret from him. Heck... whatever I can say ABOUT him, I may as well say TO him. I'll get more accomplished. ;)

But I do understand why some folks would keep their use of this site private. Depending on the severity of the marital problems, information shared here can, at times, be too frank and even brutal in honesty. In those situations, I can see how a relationship could be harmed.

Yes, he knows I post here.

He may know my username, he won't know my password.

No, he doesn't post here himself. That I know of :confused:

I wouldn't mind if he reads what I put. The Internet is way too dangerous to post anything I wouldn't want the world to see, never mind him.

Does your spouse or SO:

- Know you post here? Nope

- Know your username and password? Nope

- Post here themselves? Not that I'm aware of.

If I were to let him know that I posted on here, he would want to know my username so he could look up my posts and see what I said. Then I would have to explain why I was on here and why I shared information about us. I really don't want him knowing about the stuff that I have posted. Thats a fight I sure don't want to have.

Yes, yes, and she used to until people started believing she was my alter ego......

She knows her way around my computer as well. I don't hide anything from her. I sleep alot better at night......

Yes he knows I post here, no he doesn't know my password but I'm pretty sure he knows my username.

LS is like a girlfriend to me! So if he reads here, it's his own fault if he reads something he doesn't like. It's like if he was eavesdropping on a conversation between me and my bestfriend.

• Author

Anyway, it's never occurred to me to keep this place secret from him. Heck... whatever I can say ABOUT him, I may as well say TO him. I'll get more accomplished. ;)

Sure seems like a healthy attitude. Be nice if all relationships could be like that...

I just asked because my posting here felt a little...furtive, I guess. This struck me the other day when my wife walked into the room while I was posting and I instinctively minimized the screen. She didn't notice and didn't ask but it brought home the secret aspect of this site. And, for some reason, it felt important to protect that. Hmmm...

Mr. Lucky

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

He enjoys it as much as I do. He just doesn't have the time post. We compare other people sitch's to ours. It helps to be aware of all the potential problems that any relationship can have.