Me & European girls coincidences, & advice on Russian girl..

Hi

My previous 4 serious relationships have all been with European girls, me being English.

I was with a Hungarian girl, a Spanish girl, an Estonian girl & German girl.

All coincidentally, not by going on websites or finding that continental bride, but it just seems to happen.

I met the Hungarian girl on a bus, the Estonian in a cafe, the Spanish person via a friend & the German via a local forum.

Yesterday, i was at the bus stop in town & i exchanged glances with this girl a fiew times. She sat behind me on the bus & i turned & caught her eye a fiew times.

We both got off at the same stop & she walked alongside me grinning.

I said 'whats up', she said 'how are you', then i realised she was European, i said 'where are you from', she said 'Russia, St Petersburg'.

I couldn't believe it!!

I said 'would you like to go for a drink now', she said 'yes'.

We spent an hour, exchanged numbers & i asked if i could call her before weekend, she said 'yes'.

So i'll call her tommorow.

Is this coincidence?

I hear of Russian girls wanting visas & getting with European or American guys to get out of Russia, but she's already here, studying & working.

Does anyone have any advice of a 1st date with a Russian girl !!

We seemed to click, are they the type that likes to take things steady or if i went for her hand would she whack me lol!

What is their dating phsycy!

Regards

cg

I hear of Russian girls wanting visas & getting with European or American guys to get out of Russia, but she's already here, studying & working.

I had a Russian language tutor who had married an American and move to the US. She always told us how in some areas the various wars (like in Afghanistan) had led to a shortage of eligible young men in Russia. She'd even try to convince one of the guys in class (single and in his late 20s) to let her set him up with some girls she knew in Russia!

• Author

I just wonder why i pull towards foreign girls, it's fate, i dunnio, i had no idea my previous relationships were foreign girls when i met them, is that just coincidence, & i've gained a 6th sense for forreging them out like a pig does truffles!

I know the Hungarian girl especially was a fantasy & since then it hasn't been abouut fantasy,i just seem to find them!

cg