return to school essay - what you did during yer summer vacation

"What I did on my summer holidays...lol Let's just say being a product of the meat market for the summer was certainly an experience.. Sure, I met alot of great guys.. I tried all levels of searching, dating, relationships and intimate encounters..Okay I know now that there are people in the wrong category myself included..Along came a guy that only wanted coffee.... I was all good with that ... I already had my fill with meaningless sex - u know, hi i am so and so your cute wanna $#%#$%# ....

Okay relationships department not even ready to go there,,,, So I agree with coffee guy that a no strings attached relationship would be great..... Well, What happens ? Yeah the no strings things became more than I ever expected... As far as i was concerned there were strings attached,,

women in their prime should be prepared to deal with more than just multiple orgasms - how about not falling to fast to hard and attach feelings to the encounters that you will always remember because again these are new feelings and why not like what is happening ...cuz remember this is all about YOU time...you were cheated out of this earlier in your life so its time to go back in time and get what you missed out on, right ladies?

So you let loose, you do things that you have always wanted, but never did in serious relationships, because remember no worries no feelings right??? No one but you to blame for anything right? And that what you want - no finger pointing...just rip it up like you just don't care. wooo hooo

well, guess what - while i was out in bonkville, and summer ended, I can back home, started checking up on some ex's still in NCland [i wasn't worried - I always give them back - that's why I was able to have so much fun this summer - out of site out of mind - well, I went on a few dating sites just to screw some people's lids fer a few giggles, and I saw two of my ex's were on there, with profiles!

I WAS CRUSHED... Okay but that was two weeks now, I am totally over it. I can get over these things really quick. They are not good fer me anyways, that would be settling. All I have to do is close my eyes and think of all the fun times I had this summer, and it makes me smile

Ok, now I am ready for a new relationship with MR. DO IT FOR ME.... like i always say - Honesty is the best policy. WAIT, i never did tell those NC floppers what I was were doing - maybe I should have said something? No - because it was new, it was fabulous in ways I never imagined of course I didnt want to stop .... I know now what I want, to know the difference with what I NEED ..... I get it now......If you are going to leave anything at home before a date make sure it is not your feelings.....TAKE THEM EVERYWHERE........

I have such great Karma