Guy gives me clothing item...What does this mean?

I'm just curious as to what it means when a guy gives a girl one of his clothing items. The other night, I met up with a guy. We went to the beach and then to his place. Some things went on :D . At the end of the night he lets me have his hoodie. What does this mean?

At the end of the night he lets me have his hoodie. What does this mean?

It's a caring gesture. Either that, or he didn't want to be seen with you...did he "affectionately" slip the hood on?

It sounds like a sweet gesture, especially if you were cold and/or admiring it.

What does it mean? He likes you, of course! ;)

...did he "affectionately" slip the hood on?

:laugh: I was thinking something similar.

To the OP, he probably thought you were cold? Or maybe he wants to make sure he sees you again & now he's got an excuse to do so? Who knows?

• Author
It's a caring gesture. Either that, or he didn't want to be seen with you...did he "affectionately" slip the hood on?

Yes. I was cold, and he let me wear it. He helped me put in on. The whole night I was joking around and saying I was gonna steal it from him so he let me have it.

The whole night I was joking around and saying I was gonna steal it from him so he let me have it.

Were you using the hoodie as a metaphor for his heart?

Some things went on :D . At the end of the night he lets me have his hoodie. What does this mean?

apparently it was payment for "services" rendered :lmao:

I'm just curious as to what it means when a guy gives a girl one of his clothing items. The other night, I met up with a guy. We went to the beach and then to his place. Some things went on :D . At the end of the night he lets me have his hoodie. What does this mean?

He wants you to wash his damn hoodie, wash it damn girl!