Future In-Laws? Future life?

someonespecial4u

I've been with one guy my entire life and he is to me the greatest thing in my life right now. We've been together two years and it's been great, He makes me laugh and is there for me when i need him loves me for who I am and not for what I look like, and always tells me I am the love of his life. We plan on Moving in together in the next year and i am beginning to slowly not want it. Since we have began dating I've noticed that his mother is the type of person who judges. At first i tried ignoring it because I was me and I liked who i was and how i dressed. I don't smoke or drink etc. Now I know that NO one is good for your son or daughter but it's a constant battle, or at least for me. I've done anything I can to attempt to make his family like me just alittle more. Manners, helping out, etc. She tells me she likes me but then i hear what she really thinks about me behind my back. Should i keep my mouth shut or or open my mouth?

My other Delima, if your in love and you know the guy isnt there for just Sexual relations is actually there to be with you...but you both agree to move in together before marriage is that so wrong. I wanna be with him marriage first or not but to me if your in love you should do what feels right..even if it is going against everything else....am i just too much of a romantic?

:love: In love but confused

I think you shouldn't say anything about his mom... I don't know though. I think you should have more say into the things she does or says to you once you're actually married to her son. Once you 2 are married, then you should REALLY stand up for yourself because afterall, she's your mother-in-law officially and communicating tends to be easier in a family.

You should move in with him AFTER you 2 get married. It'll hurt a hell of a lot more if you 2 move in together beforehand and end up breaking up. PLUS, why the rush?? Enjoy your space before you 2 live together for the rest of your lives.

• Author
someonespecial4u

I know i should be quiet until marriage but its beginning to be so hard because like I said I have tried everything and now his sister is getting in on it. i'm not trying to degrade anything or anyone but now i see myself as the better person all the way around. but it's getting so hard. when we get married i am telling him to move out of the town he lives in but I highly doubt he will leave his mom.