What are the signs (obvious & subtle) that a girl likes you?

Different girls show their fondness in different ways. There are some who even ignore the guys they like. The question is way to broad to be able to answer inteligently. Each girl shows like in her own unique way.

Whether or not a girl likes you is something you have to pick up intuitively, unless she makes it very obvious.

If you have to ask what the obvious signs are, you aren't quite ready to respond to her overtures, in my humble opinion.

Different girls show their fondness in different ways. There are some who even ignore the guys they like. The question is way to broad to be able to answer inteligently. Each girl shows like in her own unique way.

Maybe this is just my lousy upbrining talking, but one sign is that they never, ever call you.

Being the big flirt that I am, I can point out certain

body language to look out for, that I use to signal

my attraction/interest in a male. (disclaimer: these signals do not always mean that a girl likes you however).

If you two do not talk to each other, do you catch her

looking your way? does she hold her gaze until you notice

and then look away?

When I am talking to a person I'm interested in, I smile more often, laugh a lot more, my eyes sparkle,

I toss my hair or run my fingers through it to get his attention.

I brush it back from my neck and either touch my neck or play with my necklace to draw attention to my neck.

I lean forward and turn my body to him when I talk.

I lick my lips ;) while we talk

And that's just in the body language.

If you two are friends, you should listen for subtle

clues in her conversation that indicate she likes you.

Some girls are shy and many don't like making the first

move.

The BEST thing is always to get to know her a little

bit and if she seems a little interested, just let her

know how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same way, well at least you know, and can decide what to do from there.

Hope this helps.

You know by the kind of looks they give you. Do they smile and hold your glance a little longer than necessary? You can tell by their genuine interest in what you have to say. They will show affection for you and let you know they think you're cute, funny, smart, etc.

Maybe this is just my lousy upbrining talking, but one sign is that they never, ever call you.

First, I would preface the following "inventory" by reading Tony's post, which basically says all girls are different.

But...here are some of the ones I have observed. Some of them are obvious, and others are cues that I have learned that most people don't know.

1. Tossing hair back, playing with hair.

2. Her coming up with pseudo-relationships with you.

Ex: The two of you are in Biology class, she jokingly refers to you as her "doctor." (actual incident)

3. She licks her lips, or plays with jewelry, necklace, etc.

4. Her friends frequently stare at you.

5. She acts really interested and laughs at all your jokes.

6. (This is Paulie's observation) Girls that like you, when they pass you (in a hallway, or something) will close their mouths entirely, completely sealing their lips. THIS IS AN ACTUAL THING ALOT OF GIRLS DO!! My guess why they do this is a subconscious effort to not show their vulnerability, so they close their mouths.

There are so many more, I could continue on all day.

Good luck

A wide variety of signs since there is such a wide variety of girls.

Just watch for any way she may be treating you differently than she treats other men and other friends; that would be one tell-tale sign.

In my opinion,if a girl likes you,she will want to spend all her time with you.Or at least she will make an effort to spend time with you.And if she admits she enjoys her time with you,then you will know she likes you.

awwww cooool :)

hope everything goes well

let us know :)

Thanks for your tips! I really appriciate them. Based on your input- SHE LIKES ME!!! Paulie...please go on! Now asking her out is another thread altogether...