the mistress wants to know me

Hallo, the woman who has one day affair with my bf wants to have contact to me. she gave me so many times a call and told me everything what happened between him and her.

really so deep that i can't do anything with my bf now.

wenn ever i see him, i see him with her in fantasy which she told me and drives me crazy.

I asked him why he didn't told me everything,he said he don't wan't to heart my feeling. anyway she told me it is better to leave him because he betrayed me and he lies her because he told her that it is over betwwen us, so she thaught really he was free, but he after this day he didn't go back to her even she begged him to come. now she has a new bf, and she is telling me she wants to have contact to me, but my bf he doesn't want that, he didn't told me not to

do it but he told me that he don't feel good.

so the woman wants to meet me, but me you know i don't think that i have a need to meet her. please help

I don't see why you should make a friend out of the person with whom your bf cheated. He lied to both of you and I don't even know why you are with him anymore after that. But why drag it out with his mistress? What is the point?

What if she is uglier than you? Then you will be insulted at your boyfriend for cheating with her. If she is more beautiful, then you will put yourself down and blame his cheating on your looks.

Just go and meet her and then get it out of your system. Otherwise you will be wondering what she looked like for the rest of your life.

No, you don't need to meet her...she has a new boyfriend. You don't need to hear anymore details either.

You have to either drop this matter, forgive your boyfriend and move on...or just leave him. You have said in the past you do not want to leave him so you need to take control of your emotions and try to get through this.

Keep everyone out of this except you and your boyfriend. You made the decision to stay with him, YOU work it out.

It seems to me there is no need to talk to her, or your ex-boyfriend. I'd say, write them both off as a loss and move on with your life. What could she possibly have to say to you that would be good for you to hear? Also it sounds as if she is trying to get you out of the picture so she can have him for herself. Let her have him, he sounds like a turd.

L

Hallo, the woman who has one day affair with my bf wants to have contact to me. she gave me so many times a call and told me everything what happened between him and her. really so deep that i can't do anything with my bf now. wenn ever i see him, i see him with her in fantasy which she told me and drives me crazy.

I asked him why he didn't told me everything,he said he don't wan't to heart my feeling. anyway she told me it is better to leave him because he betrayed me and he lies her because he told her that it is over betwwen us, so she thaught really he was free, but he after this day he didn't go back to her even she begged him to come. now she has a new bf, and she is telling me she wants to have contact to me, but my bf he doesn't want that, he didn't told me not to do it but he told me that he don't feel good.

so the woman wants to meet me, but me you know i don't think that i have a need to meet her. please help

you know she is telling me she is honest to tell me all the truth, which my bf didn't told me, my bf says, he doesn't want to me to feel bad, adn she says i have to know

and my bf told me he didn't go to her again, because he fehlt so sorry that i was hearted, he didn't know that it would bother me like this. but now he wants to be with me and she wants to be a good friend do me so i really don't have this experience that i can decide, for me everything is new, this is the first time for me that bf cheated on me and after that the wonman taks to me, so please don't be distructive to solve such probleme, i think to have sex with woman one night it doesn't mean that he doesn't love me no reason for that it just happened, but now it seems like that

I don't understand your English. Please learn to write better because your sentences and spelling are appauling and you sound very DUMB

and my bf told me he didn't go to her again, because he fehlt so sorry that i was hearted, he didn't know that it would bother me like this. but now he wants to be with me and she wants to be a good friend do me so i really don't have this experience that i can decide, for me everything is new, this is the first time for me that bf cheated on me and after that the wonman taks to me, so please don't be distructive to solve such probleme, i think to have sex with woman one night it doesn't mean that he doesn't love me no reason for that it just happened, but now it seems like that

YOU WRITE: "I don't understand your English. Please learn

to write better because your sentences and spelling

are appauling and you sound very DUMB."

Angel:

Commenting on someone's English and making personal attacks on someone's intelligence is a far cry from what love is all about and, in my opinion, are not welcome at this forum.

People of many cultures, countries, languages, races, etc. come here. We all do our best to post in a way that can be universally understood. I am from the United States and if the LoveShack forum was based in Japan or any other non English speaking country, God knows I wouldn't know word one.

I hope you will try to develop patience and tolerance for people of other lands who do their best to compose English sentences, all in the spirit of a forum on LOVE!!!

I hope you will apologize to this person for calling them dumb. You have no way whatsoever of measuring their intelligence but your post gives them a small measure to assess yours.

I understood Kaki very well and understood that English was not her native language. Educated people have tolerance for others and can detect the message behind some of the grammatical errors. When someone is crying out for help, we do not slap them in the face because they are not using correct form.

The pain in Kaki's heart came through loud and clear, even if the spelling was not 100% correct.

YOU WRITE: "I don't understand your English. Please learn to write better because your sentences and spelling are appauling and you sound very DUMB."

Angel: Commenting on someone's English and making personal attacks on someone's intelligence is a far cry from what love is all about and, in my opinion, are not welcome at this forum. People of many cultures, countries, languages, races, etc. come here. We all do our best to post in a way that can be universally understood. I am from the United States and if the LoveShack forum was based in Japan or any other non English speaking country, God knows I wouldn't know word one. I hope you will try to develop patience and tolerance for people of other lands who do their best to compose English sentences, all in the spirit of a forum on LOVE!!! I hope you will apologize to this person for calling them dumb. You have no way whatsoever of measuring their intelligence but your post gives them a small measure to assess yours.

I don't understand your English. Please learn to write better because your sentences and spelling are appauling and you sound very DUMB

The word is "apalling" not "appauling". Also, sentences (like your second sentence) should end with some form of punctuation, such as a period. I noticed you spelled the word "dumb" correctly, congratulations. Now perhaps you should look up the words "ignorant" and "intolerant" in the dictionary, so you will know what people mean when they refer to you using those words.

Have a nice day!

Kaki , In my opinion, a man who cheats on you does not love you. Period. Whether it is the first time or the hundredth time he has cheated, it doesn't matter. I'd say goodbye to him, and don't even give the mistress the time of day.

L