Tough Situation

hey ya'll, i am 18 and in a tough situation i think....i'll try to make it as quick and easy as possible...i have gotten to know this girl over the past year and was really liking her. then one night after a football game i was chewing tobbacco with some friends and then she refused to talk to me the most part of the evening. then when i finally talked to her she was goin off and telling me it was such a turn-off to do that, i responded with i didnt know i turned her on in the 1st place...and since then, when we are at school she'll be talkative with everyone, but when i arrive she immediately shuts up and tries to ignore me, so i have pretty much returned the favor....anyways i met another girl online that is from our school about 5 mo. ago. we have talked a great deal online and actaully i am beginning to like her a lot....my only problem is that i am too damn shy to talk to her since i like her "that much". well we always seem to have good conversations and stuff and i see her a lot a school, but i have no idear on how to start up the convo. with her. i think the best part of this situation is when the first girl found out i liked the second and she responded very jealously and was mad for some reason and flipped out. kinda weird isnt it? so fellas what do i do? just forget the first one and try to make something with the second girl? also if i do i need some help on how i should talk to her at school?!?! its kinda tough to avoid the 1st one since all she does is hang out with me and my friends and that she has no real "girl" type friends......

ok well i am not a guy but i think i have some pretty good advice! for the second girl just go up to her and say hi! do not try to think of something to say! and if you say something wrong and you say sorry and she laughs then that is a good sign! dont be nervous b/c most likely she likes you just as much as you like her so she will prob be nervous too! just go talk to her and dont be scared of rejection b/c if you are who cares there is always someone else!

hey ya'll, i am 18 and in a tough situation i think....i'll try to make it as quick and easy as possible...i have gotten to know this girl over the past year and was really liking her. then one night after a football game i was chewing tobbacco with some friends and then she refused to talk to me the most part of the evening. then when i finally talked to her she was goin off and telling me it was such a turn-off to do that, i responded with i didnt know i turned her on in the 1st place...and since then, when we are at school she'll be talkative with everyone, but when i arrive she immediately shuts up and tries to ignore me, so i have pretty much returned the favor....anyways i met another girl online that is from our school about 5 mo. ago. we have talked a great deal online and actaully i am beginning to like her a lot....my only problem is that i am too damn shy to talk to her since i like her "that much". well we always seem to have good conversations and stuff and i see her a lot a school, but i have no idear on how to start up the convo. with her. i think the best part of this situation is when the first girl found out i liked the second and she responded very jealously and was mad for some reason and flipped out. kinda weird isnt it? so fellas what do i do? just forget the first one and try to make something with the second girl? also if i do i need some help on how i should talk to her at school?!?! its kinda tough to avoid the 1st one since all she does is hang out with me and my friends and that she has no real "girl" type friends......

Jeff,

Well the first girl..honestly don't even worry about it. As a girl myself if I didn't like the tobacco, I so would have just made a joke bout it and laughed. She's obviously immature but if you really want to know if it was that..for real go up to her and ask her, you so have nothing to loose. The other girl...answer me this..how are you goin to get to know her even better if you dont say something to her in person? Just put the shyness away..try sayin hi or just anything..trust me she won't think any less of you. I know you have that saftey shield on the comp, but how long can that last. If you really like her...finish up with the first girl find out what made her mad that day..you don't want to end up never talking b/c she is too immature. At least for yourself find out. If you want to pursue this thing with the second girl, you will. Everybody is really nervous around people they really like..and remember she probably is really nervous too...just do it fo real!!!