Can Our Relationship Survive? WITHOUT sex???

Ok Well I hope you guys can Help me

Ok My boyfriend and I really love Eachother and he ws recently Played before

we got together Again (we went out 7 months ago for over a year) well he is

use to Getting Sex and Stuff and I am a virgin.

We've been going out a few Months now And he hasn't Pressured me to do ANYTHING!

I love that he hasn't pressured me but I know he Misses it

Everyone knows were together and no he has never cheated on me in this current

relationship

I love him Very much and I know he loves me very much and he basically refuses

to take my virginity

but I feel bad for making him go with out cause he doesn't like Blow Jobs

I dunno what to do! I love him and I want him to Throughly enjoy this Relationship

Please no one Say break up cause we both agree thats out of the question

but any advice is Greatly appricated!

Thanks

Kimmy

Try anal sex, otherwise stay with him, and when you are ready then have sex, dont have sex with him out of fear to lose him. if he loves you, he will wait, if he pressures you then you dont want to be around the guy who will leave you for not having sex....

Ok Well I hope you guys can Help me Ok My boyfriend and I really love Eachother and he ws recently Played before we got together Again (we went out 7 months ago for over a year) well he is use to Getting Sex and Stuff and I am a virgin.

We've been going out a few Months now And he hasn't Pressured me to do ANYTHING! I love that he hasn't pressured me but I know he Misses it Everyone knows were together and no he has never cheated on me in this current relationship I love him Very much and I know he loves me very much and he basically refuses to take my virginity but I feel bad for making him go with out cause he doesn't like Blow Jobs I dunno what to do! I love him and I want him to Throughly enjoy this Relationship Please no one Say break up cause we both agree thats out of the question but any advice is Greatly appricated! Thanks Kimmy

Your relationship seems to be doing fine without sex so far. Whether or not it can continue depends on the patience of your boyfriend. No speculation from anyone who posts here could possibly determine what his feelings or timeframe are but it sounds very much like he cares for you and sex is not an issue for the immediate future.

At some point, however, you're going to have to deal with this. But enjoy the relationship for now. Some men would definitely cheat under these circumstances but it sounds like you've got a gem of a guy here. Hold on to him!!!

billy the kid

Kimmy, just from your name I can tell you are young... no problem.... from what you said this guy respects you or is really afraid of your dad,,,, I assume that this guy still has one or both of his hands..... so let him use them...other than your mom and dad I too am proud that you are a virgin...p.s. keep your lips for kissing...

Ok Well I hope you guys can Help me Ok My boyfriend and I really love Eachother and he ws recently Played before we got together Again (we went out 7 months ago for over a year) well he is use to Getting Sex and Stuff and I am a virgin.

We've been going out a few Months now And he hasn't Pressured me to do ANYTHING! I love that he hasn't pressured me but I know he Misses it Everyone knows were together and no he has never cheated on me in this current relationship I love him Very much and I know he loves me very much and he basically refuses to take my virginity but I feel bad for making him go with out cause he doesn't like Blow Jobs I dunno what to do! I love him and I want him to Throughly enjoy this Relationship Please no one Say break up cause we both agree thats out of the question but any advice is Greatly appricated! Thanks Kimmy