Help, I Took your Advice Friends

michele

It is getting scary though, he signed in again on his other screen name, started insulting me, I warned him to stop. I sent an email to my friend who works for aol, and she suggested to report him. Now let's keep this in mind, he still knows where I work, and has my phone nbr, but doesn't know where I live. However, here is the catch, his father and brother are police officiers, and I caught him on that day that I met him, looking at my plates. Need more advice, we don't want to trigger him off. I've stopped all contact, guys!

Thanks

OK, let me see just how simple I can make this.

OK, pay attention. When this guy makes any attempt or trys in any way to talk to you, to send you instant messages, to send messengers, to send you smoke signals, to call you, to send telegrams, to send flowers, or to use any other form of contact or communication commonly used now or used by any other life form since the beginning of the world until now, DO NOT RESPOND, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE!!! What that means is that you prentend that it didn't happen at all. The reason you do this is to discourage him. If you engage in any way, you encourage him.

If you are on America Online and someone starts insulting you, there is a tab right on the Instant Message response field that allows you to report vulgar, threatening or annoying Instant Messages. Do so. If he threatens you or is vulgar to you or begins to harrass you in any way outside the web, call the police immediately.

This guy is mentally deranged and is capable of extremely dangerous, if not homicidal (that means he could kill) behavior. You should NOT NOT NOT NOT talk to him or respond to him in any way. You say in your post that you have stopped all contact, but it seems you are still engaging him. This is not an amusement any longer...this situation is VERY dangerous.

I thought we went over this before. You really need to go to the police station in your town to get briefed on exactly what kinds of dangers may be lurking if you continue to communicate with this man. If you cease, he will give up on you and seek other prey. I am not exaggerating, this could be a life or death situation. Go now and seek the advice of the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction in your area.

If you do not understand anything I have written here, please ask me to explain more simply or print it out and take it with you to the law enforcement agency you consult with.

Do this now!!! If he has your automobile license number, he can get your address in less than ten seconds with the help of his father and brother.

billy the kid

Ok Tony is totally right, if you lived in my town you would not only be dead but he would still be on the streets.... don't talk to the local police,contact the state police and tell them your story, just for record, then contact your D.A.....

OK, let me see just how simple I can make this. OK, pay attention. When this guy makes any attempt or trys in any way to talk to you, to send you instant messages, to send messengers, to send you smoke signals, to call you, to send telegrams, to send flowers, or to use any other form of contact or communication commonly used now or used by any other life form since the beginning of the world until now, DO NOT RESPOND, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE!!! What that means is that you prentend that it didn't happen at all. The reason you do this is to discourage him. If you engage in any way, you encourage him.

If you are on America Online and someone starts insulting you, there is a tab right on the Instant Message response field that allows you to report vulgar, threatening or annoying Instant Messages. Do so. If he threatens you or is vulgar to you or begins to harrass you in any way outside the web, call the police immediately.

This guy is mentally deranged and is capable of extremely dangerous, if not homicidal (that means he could kill) behavior. You should NOT NOT NOT NOT talk to him or respond to him in any way. You say in your post that you have stopped all contact, but it seems you are still engaging him. This is not an amusement any longer...this situation is VERY dangerous. I thought we went over this before. You really need to go to the police station in your town to get briefed on exactly what kinds of dangers may be lurking if you continue to communicate with this man. If you cease, he will give up on you and seek other prey. I am not exaggerating, this could be a life or death situation. Go now and seek the advice of the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction in your area. If you do not understand anything I have written here, please ask me to explain more simply or print it out and take it with you to the law enforcement agency you consult with. Do this now!!! If he has your automobile license number, he can get your address in less than ten seconds with the help of his father and brother.