drinking july 15 post please read, i need responses!

buttercup

please...the message board was so dead over the weekend and i really need more opinions about the post regarding my b'f's drinking habits. since more people have been on lately i'm hoping some of you will read it and give me your opinions...........thanx..........buttercup...............

billy the kid

Buttercup, I read your post the first daybut I am afraid I'm bias..I like to drink beer in the evenings also, but I don't go to bars or clubs, I just out grew that, not that I find anything wrong with bars and stuff I had some really good times. Now as to your b/f.. Sorry but I think you should not plan on him stopping, it is obvious that he has been doing this for a while and he is prob. addicted. It sounds like you two have a pretty normal relationship, your ups and downs, you describe him as being a drunk? and that is where I don't understand.. what is wrong with a 6 pack in the evening? or a beer or two when your out to dinner? well as i said I am bias.. sorry but you did ask for opinions.

please...the message board was so dead over the weekend and i really need more opinions about the post regarding my b'f's drinking habits. since more people have been on lately i'm hoping some of you will read it and give me your opinions...........thanx..........buttercup...............