Should I tell the current girlfriend?

decieved

My ex-boyfriend, I found out months later after breaking up with me, lied to me all throughout our one year relationship. I went abroad for 4 months, he came to visit, wrote me love letters all the time and continued to say how much he missed me. All the while he was seeing this other girl. When I came home, he all of a sudden broke up with me, and then got together with this girl all because he said he said it was only a "break" and I shouldn't have gone and kissed some guy within the two weeks we were broken up. To make a long story short,

Basically he is the biggest lier in the world, played two girls at once and while he was telling me he loved me still and promising to dump her we made love one night. (months after I came back) That same day, I later found out, he was telling her how it was just a meaningless "kiss", how i came on to him and how much he loves her.

Now i have e-mails of proof to show her what he was saying to me during that whole time.

She and I are in the same sorority and I am wondering:

DO I GO AND TELL HER NOT TO TRUST HIM, FOR HER OWN GOOD???

She's going abroad and breaking up beforehand might be good. I wish I would have know the truth the whole time.

this is not to get back at him anymore because I am over him but I really see where their relationship is headed...and I know he is playing her the EXACT same way he played me.

If this girl is not a friend of yours, stay out of it. Stay our of your ex's life at all cost. You are expending evergy to stay tied to him in very odd ways.

Chances are excellent that if you did talk to her, she would consider you a jealous ex and make you feel like a fool. You will be being so very kind to yourself by just moving on and not interfering here. She will learn her lessons just like you did.

It really isn't your place to plan the time when your ex should break up with this girl. Your are way overstepping your bounds and becomming involved where you shouldn't be. I know you are very very angry at him but forgiving him and feeling sorry for him for setting himself up for a very pitiful life is the better alternative than vengeance.

He has serious lessons to learn as well. The universe has a way of taking care of matters like this, without your help. One day he will run into a Lorenna Bobbit type and she will cut off his XxXx if he lies so badly.

You no longer have anything to do with him or his life. Not only is it socially unacceptable but it is downright immature for you to get involved in his affairs at this point in time.

I hope you will concentrate your energy on making your own life better and on staying as far away from this guy and his life as you possibly can.

"DO I GO AND TELL HER NOT TO TRUST HIM, FOR HER OWN GOOD???" No, you say nothing, for YOUR own good!!!

"this is not to get back at him anymore because I am over him..." Don't think so, but you will be soon.

P.S. This girl is in YOUR sorority, she is now dating YOUR ex boyfriend, and you are really concerned about her??? YUK. If she actually knew at the time he was dating you and continued to see him, I would find a sorority where the sisters don't bite each other.

You are not over him if you are even considering sending those e-mails to her. If you were over him you wouldn't even care what was going on with him. Delete them and let him go she will find out all in good time and she would probably think that you said something to him to make him say those things to you. I am sure if he is this good a telling a lie that he can dig his way out of the e-mails. For your sake let it go. I don't think you want to get all mixed up in this...

• 2 weeks later...

Stay out of the situation!

My ex-boyfriend, I found out months later after breaking up with me, lied to me all throughout our one year relationship. I went abroad for 4 months, he came to visit, wrote me love letters all the time and continued to say how much he missed me. All the while he was seeing this other girl. When I came home, he all of a sudden broke up with me, and then got together with this girl all because he said he said it was only a "break" and I shouldn't have gone and kissed some guy within the two weeks we were broken up. To make a long story short, Basically he is the biggest lier in the world, played two girls at once and while he was telling me he loved me still and promising to dump her we made love one night. (months after I came back) That same day, I later found out, he was telling her how it was just a meaningless "kiss", how i came on to him and how much he loves her.

Now i have e-mails of proof to show her what he was saying to me during that whole time. She and I are in the same sorority and I am wondering: DO I GO AND TELL HER NOT TO TRUST HIM, FOR HER OWN GOOD??? She's going abroad and breaking up beforehand might be good. I wish I would have know the truth the whole time. this is not to get back at him anymore because I am over him but I really see where their relationship is headed...and I know he is playing her the EXACT same way he played me.

The purpose of this forum is to give helpful advice to those who ask for it, in an anonymous fashion. Any request or attempt to supress the mission of this forum is ignored.