boss's wife

I ran into an awkward situation with my boss's wife. My boss had tickets to take her to a play but had to work that day. He asked if I could take her and show her around town a bit, which I agreed and I told my wife about it to. My boss's wife is young, about 20 with the sexiest figure I've ever seen, and I saw plenty of it. When I picked her up, I was shocked to see the dress she was wearing. You would think fabric was at a premium. I think the idea was to make the dress with as little material as possible. In all my life, I've never seen anything that skimpy. It was very short and cut so open, that it left little to the imagination. Actually at times it left nothing to the imagination for often the dress would fail to cover what little it was designed to cover. I felt funny seeing so much of another guy's wife, especially my boss's wife. I wasn't even sure something like that is legal to wear in public, but we went ahead into the city. We went to the play, then walk around for a bit, and finished with dinner. Everyone seemed to be watching her, which made me very nervous. I was afraid for her safety because there were a lot of rather scary looking guys eyeing her. At the same time, I didn't want to get near police, for I didn't know at what point they could arrest someone for indecent exposure. Either way, I felt responsible for her safety and felt on edge the whole day. She really was something sexy to behold. I was glad my boss was not home to see how she was dressed when I dropped her off. When I went home to my wife, I felt kind of guilty. Should I feel guilty? Could I have done anything differently?

I ran into an awkward situation with my boss’s wife. My boss had tickets to take her to a play but had to work that day. He asked if I could take her and show her around town a bit, which I agreed and I told my wife about it to. My boss’s wife is young, about 20 with the sexiest figure I’ve ever seen, and I saw plenty of it. When I picked her up, I was shocked to see the dress she was wearing. You would think fabric was at a premium. I think the idea was to make the dress with as little material as possible. In all my life, I’ve never seen anything that skimpy. It was very short and cut so open, that it left little to the imagination. Actually at times it left nothing to the imagination for often the dress would fail to cover what little it was designed to cover. I felt funny seeing so much of another guy’s wife, especially my boss’s wife. I wasn’t even sure something like that is legal to wear in public, but we went ahead into the city. We went to the play, then walk around for a bit, and finished with dinner. Everyone seemed to be watching her, which made me very nervous. I was afraid for her safety because there were a lot of rather scary looking guys eyeing her. At the same time, I didn’t want to get near police, for I didn’t know at what point they could arrest someone for indecent exposure. Either way, I felt responsible for her safety and felt on edge the whole day. She really was something sexy to behold. I was glad my boss was not home to see how she was dressed when I dropped her off. When I went home to my wife, I felt kind of guilty. Should I feel guilty? Could I have done anything differently?

Hi!

You handled the situation tremendously. There really wasn't anything you could do differently. You were embarrassed for this woman and at the same time, you were turned on by her. It's biologically natural that you were turned on, so don't feel guilty about it. Did you talk about the evening with your wife? Or did you keep those feelings to yourself? Talking to her will make you feel better about the whole situation. As far as your boss's wife goes, she really put you on the spot. She wanted to attract as much attention as possible. And she was probably mad at her husband for not being the one to take her out. She didn't get his attention that night, so she made sure that she was going to get yours.

There's nothing to feel guilty about. You didn't do anything wrong. Your boss is a little wacky for allowing others to take his wife out, but he apparently trusts you. Your wife has to be an absolute saint for going along with this. I think this is an incredibly well written and entertaining story and I was on the edge of my computer chair throughout. You were uncomfortable, you handled it well, her dress didn't split, police didn't arrest her for indecent exposure, she didn't get attacked by the weirdos, you got her home safely, your boss didn't fire you, your wife still loves you and the only problem is whether or not you should you feel guilty. Well, let me ask you. Should I feel jealous as hell because your boss didn't ask me to take her out instead because that's what I'm feeling right now???