what is her intention???

michael

I while ago,i wrote in about getting over my ex,,who is the first girl I had ever loved.She was emotionally abusive to me,and did some pretty rotten things.(like cheating) As weak as i was,I always gave in,,taking her back all the time.I finally ended our relationship,having taken all the tortue I could.The problem was,she was 3 months pregnant at the time,with twins.I would never have abandoned my children,financially or physically/emotionally.She KNEW I was ecstatic about the pregnancy.I was proud and told everyone in the world we were expecting twins.I bought her presents,bought baby books and gifts,etc...Really,the truth is,I only wanted to scare her when I broke up with her.I figured it would make her realize she couldnt hurt me all the time.Well, it backfired,and to my horror,was dating another man just days after.I was hurt and furious all at once.To make a really long story of bitter ending short,,she has an abortion.I died inside that day.I was devastated and did not know how to carry on.The helpless feeling of sorrow,not being able to ever have them back.It was awful.So,getting to the point,,,months passed and she came around to me,after her new relaitonship went sour.This time she was once again pregnant (by this guy she knew for 4 months),and was being abused by this nut.Anyways she comes and goes,periodically contacting me when she is lonely,,. My quesiton is this,, She gave birth to a baby girl in February.It hurt so bad. She had the nerve to come over and show me the baby!!! She insisted I see it.Can anyone please give me some insight as to why she would want me to see the baby.After she knows how Im hurting over the twins.The girl I first loved,and still do,brings me a baby from another man.WHY? I know she must be sick,but,what are her motives? What is she trying to do to me? Somebody help me.I try to get over this girl,and she keeps the wounds fresh.Any input would be very appreciated.Thankyou for your time reading this crap,,,thaks,,,Mike

It defies logic that you could be in love with a woman who has done nothing but abuse you nearly the entire length of your relationship. First, I will try to answer your question. She brought the baby over because she apparently has no power over her other ex so she can use the baby to hurt you. She is a sadistic bitch. Now, you need some heavy duty, industrial strength injections of self-esteem. No person with any self respect would let someone abuse you like she has. Now, if you absolutely MUST have her, put your foot down, don't take her crap anymore, and maybe she will have some respect for you. Read some books on self-esteem, take some classes. If you continue to be attracted to women who treat you unkindly and with cruelty, you must take the responsibility for the very sorry life you face as a result. Email me and I will buy you the most expensive running shoes available if you will promise me to run as fast as you can away from this no good lady you THINK you are in love with.

Mike, your story is a sad one and I'm sorry you had to go through this! I'm going to tell it to you straight: Make it clear to her that you DO NOT WANT HER. She was trouble in the beginning and she'll be trouble in the future. She plays around and wants you to see her baby to tease you: Your babies were aborted, but this other guy's kids are worthy of keeping and she wants to hurt you. Pu-leeze. Don't let her. You made a mistake, so learn from it and move on. Her abortion might be in your favor. What if she had your babies and prevented you from seeing them or she was sleeping with other men? Would you really want your babies to grow up in that environment? Probably not. I can tell you're a sweet guy who would never leave a woman pregnant, so get away from this living chaos and wait for the woman to walk into your life that would love to have your kids and ONLY your kids........Leeza Ps- Let me know how my advice helps you:)

I while ago,i wrote in about getting over my ex,,who is the first girl I had ever loved.She was emotionally abusive to me,and did some pretty rotten things.(like cheating) As weak as i was,I always gave in,,taking her back all the time.I finally ended our relationship,having taken all the tortue I could.The problem was,she was 3 months pregnant at the time,with twins.I would never have abandoned my children,financially or physically/emotionally.She KNEW I was ecstatic about the pregnancy.I was proud and told everyone in the world we were expecting twins.I bought her presents,bought baby books and gifts,etc...Really,the truth is,I only wanted to scare her when I broke up with her.I figured it would make her realize she couldnt hurt me all the time.Well, it backfired,and to my horror,was dating another man just days after.I was hurt and furious all at once.To make a really long story of bitter ending short,,she has an abortion.I died inside that day.I was devastated and did not know how to carry on.The helpless feeling of sorrow,not being able to ever have them back.It was awful.So,getting to the point,,,months passed and she came around to me,after her new relaitonship went sour.This time she was once again pregnant (by this guy she knew for 4 months),and was being abused by this nut.Anyways she comes and goes,periodically contacting me when she is lonely,,. My quesiton is this,, She gave birth to a baby girl in February.It hurt so bad. She had the nerve to come over and show me the baby!!! She insisted I see it.Can anyone please give me some insight as to why she would want me to see the baby.After she knows how Im hurting over the twins.The girl I first loved,and still do,brings me a baby from another man.WHY? I know she must be sick,but,what are her motives? What is she trying to do to me? Somebody help me.I try to get over this girl,and she keeps the wounds fresh.Any input would be very appreciated.Thankyou for your time reading this crap,,,thaks,,,Mike

Hi!

You need to get over this woman and get on with your life. There isn't any love in this relationship. But first, you need to believe that you are worth something. That you are a man that is worth being loved. Right now, you think the opposite. That's why you are allowing this woman to abuse you. Do you have any close friends? Spend your time with them and start letting yourself enjoy mutual companionship. Date women you are attracted to, and just have fun. And don't let this woman call you anymore. Tell her that you are not going to allow her to abuse you anymore.

Mike,

I deeply think you need to stay clear of this girl. I know you have an emotional pull towards her. But in one case she had an abortion with your children and then turns around and has a baby with another man. The fact that she just gets pregnant without thinking should say something about her. But then come show you the baby after she aborted yours. First off, nobody should be playing/using children in any way to get attention. She needs some serious help. And you are too good and have too much to look forward to, to let this woman bring you down. Turn around and walk away, you will be a better person for it.