New guy, best friend......advice...

Ok this is going to sound two year old like, BUT here goes.

I met this guy about a month ago, by chance, a friend of mine and myself, went into his work to introduce me to some of his co-workers. Then I noticed "HIM". Anyway, he is sweet, good looking, funny, and VERY MUCH like me, personality wise, as well as wants and such.

So we've hung out, and we get along GREAT, we'll make wonderful friends, which I'm happy about. and I'm sure that my friend TOLD him that I like him.

the last time "he" and I hung out, we were with 3 other ppl, all of whom get along great, (non issue). and by the end of the night, he had told me that he was interested in one of my best girlfriends. Which stung kinda, cause aside from the shot to the ego, I believed that he was aware of my feelings for him, so I just construed this as rude and mean. Hell I could be WAY off for all I know.

Anyway, what I wanna know is this...WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS??

Do I let the two of them see what happens? Should I talk to him about MY feelings for him? or something altogether different? I don't know what to do here....any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks

If you have the patience, stick around and just let things fall where they will. Don't tell him how you feel right now. It's simply not the time. Be cool. However, this could take some time so proceed to see other people but remain his friend. I give you my word...if you can remain very cool about this, he will come around. More than likely, when he learns you are seeing someone else in earnest, that's when his interest will really peak. Sounds like a game??? Yes, and you can't do anything about it!!! I've tried for years.

Ok this is going to sound two year old like, BUT here goes. I met this guy about a month ago, by chance, a friend of mine and myself, went into his work to introduce me to some of his co-workers. Then I noticed "HIM". Anyway, he is sweet, good looking, funny, and VERY MUCH like me, personality wise, as well as wants and such. So we've hung out, and we get along GREAT, we'll make wonderful friends, which I'm happy about. and I'm sure that my friend TOLD him that I like him. the last time "he" and I hung out, we were with 3 other ppl, all of whom get along great, (non issue). and by the end of the night, he had told me that he was interested in one of my best girlfriends. Which stung kinda, cause aside from the shot to the ego, I believed that he was aware of my feelings for him, so I just construed this as rude and mean. Hell I could be WAY off for all I know. Anyway, what I wanna know is this...WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS?? Do I let the two of them see what happens? Should I talk to him about MY feelings for him? or something altogether different? I don't know what to do here....any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks

Hi

Don't play matchmaker with him and the other girl. If he is interested in the other girl, then let him tell her. I don't know many women who like the idea of a go-between, relaying messages back and forth. And if you are interested in this guy, then ask him out. You don't have to tell him how you feel about anything. Ask him out and just go out and have fun. This guy is pretty frightened of women in general, and has a very hard time approaching them himself. He may jump at the chance to go out with you, so go ahead and ask him.

"he" sounds like a really swell guy, but in the meantime, i recommend you forget about "him" and figure out how you can get a hold of me.

please advise.

Ok this is going to sound two year old like, BUT here goes. I met this guy about a month ago, by chance, a friend of mine and myself, went into his work to introduce me to some of his co-workers. Then I noticed "HIM". Anyway, he is sweet, good looking, funny, and VERY MUCH like me, personality wise, as well as wants and such. So we've hung out, and we get along GREAT, we'll make wonderful friends, which I'm happy about. and I'm sure that my friend TOLD him that I like him. the last time "he" and I hung out, we were with 3 other ppl, all of whom get along great, (non issue). and by the end of the night, he had told me that he was interested in one of my best girlfriends. Which stung kinda, cause aside from the shot to the ego, I believed that he was aware of my feelings for him, so I just construed this as rude and mean. Hell I could be WAY off for all I know. Anyway, what I wanna know is this...WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS?? Do I let the two of them see what happens? Should I talk to him about MY feelings for him? or something altogether different? I don't know what to do here....any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks

what do you mean by this Bob??

"he" sounds like a really swell guy, but in the meantime, i recommend you forget about "him" and figure out how you can get a hold of me. please advise.

AFI,

What are you going to do if the two of them get together and you have not had a chance to tell this guy or even hint around to him that you are actually interested.

Don't play middle man cause if anything goes wrong it could end up in your lap. Let them talk to each other, if he really is interested he will find the courage to talk to her himself. Given your feelings in this matter I would step aside and let the chips fall where they may. By the way have you told your girlfriend that your interested in this guy? If you did, what did she say ?

And Brad, honey your'e on the wrong wavelength asking someone out when they have posted a message about something that is close to their heart (typical guy - making jokes when the moment is serious)