Strip Clubs

Nicole

Can some guys explain to me why you go to strip clubs? Is it sexual? Is it like cheating on your girlfriend? If you took a girl away on a trip, say to Miami, would you leave her (in the middle of a date!) to go to a strip club with your other guy friends for the rest of the night? Just trying to understand it. Thanks.

I personally don't like to go to strip club's. More clothing means more to the imagination. I think they are dumb, but if I was going to spend an insane amount of money on a woman, I would rather take them out to a nice dinner & go from there. I think it is sort of a freedom thing for some of the guys that frequent these clubs that I know, or maybe an idea that they can get away with something & thier significant other is none the wiser to know about.

Can some guys explain to me why you go to strip clubs? Is it sexual? Is it like cheating on your girlfriend? If you took a girl away on a trip, say to Miami, would you leave her (in the middle of a date!) to go to a strip club with your other guy friends for the rest of the night? Just trying to understand it. Thanks.

Oh my God!!! Did someone take you on a date and leave you in the middle of it? Please respond A.S.A.P. this one has lit a fire under my keister!!!@***!!!

Nicole, what are strip clubs?? yes I know what they are. well let's be frank or jim or what ever.. just kidding lighten up. have you ever heard of the chippendale dancers.. ok well people from both sexes go to see naked dancers, for a wide variaty of reasons.. maybe he or she has not seen a real person naked for a while and just what's to look, or see if it still turns them on, or maybe they married some one just butt ugly for money, and needs that to turn them on and keep the relationship going.. come on who knows.. well I can not speak for all guys but if I was in miami or calif. or vegasor new orleans, with my girl the last place you'd catch me with or without you would be a strip club. just remember girls go too.actually the only place you'd catch me with out her is the ice machine... sorry if this answer disappointed you.. James

and hey who knows but you but maybe he has never seen a live naked womans body??? but i still agree with Heather.

Oh my God!!! Did someone take you on a date and leave you in the middle of it? Please respond A.S.A.P. this one has lit a fire under my keister!!!@***!!!