taking a break

After a summer of separation, my girlfriend and I have been fighting and she has been pretty mean to me. (6 mo. relationship). We still love each other but she isn't sure exactly why she feels the need to treat me bad. We both decided we need to take a break..but she wants a REAL break. She says she doesn't want to be completely through with me, she just needs a break where she can do whatever she wants. Which could include seeing other people. I don't know if I could handle seeing other people, but I really love her and want to make things work. Should I give it a try and hope that in Sept. when we are in the same state things will work out? Or am I fooling myself?

After a summer of separation, my girlfriend and I have been fighting and she has been pretty mean to me. (6 mo. relationship). We still love each other but she isn't sure exactly why she feels the need to treat me bad. We both decided we need to take a break..but she wants a REAL break. She says she doesn't want to be completely through with me, she just needs a break where she can do whatever she wants. Which could include seeing other people. I don't know if I could handle seeing other people, but I really love her and want to make things work. Should I give it a try and hope that in Sept. when we are in the same state things will work out? Or am I fooling myself? If she really loves you she will come back to you after

the six month period.If she don't come back it wasn't meant

to be.Fooling yourself I don't think so.I have seen it

happen before.Good luck.