My boyfriend of 2 years might be cheating.help!!

Hi I am in a relationship for over 2 years and he went to another woman for advice about us, because we were bickering. I found out about it after I used his truck and there was a card from some flowers she sent him during work in the seat. The card read"Roses are Red Violets are blue in 26 days hopefully you'll be mine" and added a pager number.He says that it was nothing and burned the card. Since then I have heard all kinds of horror stories about this girl..that she is easy and stuff.I still feel insecure about this. It has been over 26 days and we are still living together. The 26days is that we talked and decided to give our relationship 30 days to improve and then we would go from there. Our relationship has improved and we are getting along alot better. He still seems gone alot, though. I moved over 150 miles to be with him and now my family wants me home because of this. I have no idea what to do. Another twist is that my ex that lives in my hometown is wanting to get together. He is my high school sweetheart and we have dated off and on for 10 years. 3 years solid.He is a single parent like me. I haven't told him of my trouble. i dont know what to do about getting together with him. He is so nice and caring and makes me feel like a lady. The other relationship is with a man 5 years younger and he seems self absorbed. Sometimes he doesn't even say hi or bye to my daughter. He is never hardly home and he wants someone to cook and clean. He only sits on the couch and watches tv when he's home. But for some reason I still think I love him. What should I do?

Sorry if it's kind of long...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi I am in a relationship for over 2 years and he went to another woman for advice about us, because we were bickering. I found out about it after I used his truck and there was a card from some flowers she sent him during work in the seat. The card read"Roses are Red Violets are blue in 26 days hopefully you'll be mine" and added a pager number.He says that it was nothing and burned the card. Since then I have heard all kinds of horror stories about this girl..that she is easy and stuff.I still feel insecure about this. It has been over 26 days and we are still living together. The 26days is that we talked and decided to give our relationship 30 days to improve and then we would go from there. Our relationship has improved and we are getting along alot better. He still seems gone alot, though. I moved over 150 miles to be with him and now my family wants me home because of this. I have no idea what to do. Another twist is that my ex that lives in my hometown is wanting to get together. He is my high school sweetheart and we have dated off and on for 10 years. 3 years solid.He is a single parent like me. I haven't told him of my trouble. i dont know what to do about getting together with him. He is so nice and caring and makes me feel like a lady. The other relationship is with a man 5 years younger and he seems self absorbed. Sometimes he doesn't even say hi or bye to my daughter. He is never hardly home and he wants someone to cook and clean. He only sits on the couch and watches tv when he's home. But for some reason I still think I love him. What should I do? Sorry if it's kind of long... You poor girl...you seem so sad...I think the writing might be on the wall...leave this man and relationship ..it will go nowhere fast. Why is is that women seem to mostly settle for a second class way of being treated...You do deserve better.. go home to your family where there is i would imagine far more love and support than where you are. Even though the thought of moving may seem exhausting, the sooner you go the better for all concerned. Especially for your little girl...it is so very important for children to have healthy esteem building parental role models...which this person you live with seems to lack in more ways than one. Just expressing how unhappy you are is a fairly good indication toward yourself that you need some certain and sooner than later re-arranging of your priorities in life. Beginning with a loving environment for yourself and your daughter. If you choose to heed good advice..and you find comfort spending time with your ex-boyfriend, I would recommend that you beging with a very simple friendship. Give yourself and you daughter a chance to re-group before allowing yourself to become too quickly involved in any new relationship...let your family love you. When you mentioned that you 'love' this person you are with at the moment,,,is this how someone that love YOU is supposed to treat you...I think not. Every woman is in the eyes of God a princess and needs to be treated as such. Take some thought on reading up on personal self esteem literature and give yourself some positive affirmation...even buy yourself a nice poster with words that will encourage you....take care...from bethebonnie, Australia....xx