TOO MANY FLAWS.

Hi I have this problem, before I was born, while in my mothers stomach my leg was caught on her rib which messed up my ankle and when I was born I needed to have sergury on it and it left a scar and part of my muscle in my calf didnt grow properly because of all this.And because of my ankle being caught up when I was in my moms stomach it slowed the growing down of my leg and when I was older I needed to have growth plates put in my knee to slow the growing down because it was growing fatser than my leg with the screwed up ankle.Well my problem is with guys, im fairly attractive but I think if guys seen my legs they wouldnt want anything to do with me.And I just met this guy that is totally gorgeouse and I would like to persue a relationship with him but eventually I will have to tell him about my legs and this is freaking me out, how long should I wait to tell him.He doesnt know yet because I never wear shorts or short dresses, please anyone what do I do?What if I do tell him and he doesnt find me attractive anymore??? (please help)

If he doesn't like you after you tell him, then he forget about him. I know it will hurt, but he liked you before he knew, so why should that change anything.

Somestimes, especially younger people are too caught up with looks, etc. But you really know when you are in love with someone and care deeply about them when you see them at their worst and their best. I truly believe my girlfriend is beautiful and sometimes I ask her why she wears all that make-up. She says it makes her feel pretty. She really doesn't wear a lot of it, but I love seeing her first thing in the morning with her hair messed up sticking up on end (she used to have long hair and now it is about as short as Sharon Stone's), no make-up etc.

I love her for her and all of her flaws. I love how she makes me feel. Six years ago, she was in a car accident and they had to dig glass out of her face. She still has some scarring on her cheek, and no one even notices it until she points it out. They think that it is a scar from the chicken pox. It is what is inside that makes each individual special, flaws and all. You know, part of your character. When you decide to tell this guy, if he walks away, then he is shallow and immature and you deserve much better. Also, keep in mind, be thankful for what you have. Things could be a lot worse. Hang in there, Katrina!

Hi I have this problem, before I was born, while in my mothers stomach my leg was caught on her rib which messed up my ankle and when I was born I needed to have sergury on it and it left a scar and part of my muscle in my calf didnt grow properly because of all this.And because of my ankle being caught up when I was in my moms stomach it slowed the growing down of my leg and when I was older I needed to have growth plates put in my knee to slow the growing down because it was growing fatser than my leg with the screwed up ankle.Well my problem is with guys, im fairly attractive but I think if guys seen my legs they wouldnt want anything to do with me.And I just met this guy that is totally gorgeouse and I would like to persue a relationship with him but eventually I will have to tell him about my legs and this is freaking me out, how long should I wait to tell him.He doesnt know yet because I never wear shorts or short dresses, please anyone what do I do?What if I do tell him and he doesnt find me attractive anymore??? (please help)