Re: Co-workers

My first thought is....why are you getting married if you aren't ready? And, clearly you aren't prepared to settle down because you AREN'T settling down. I imagine the same applies to him. You aren't being faithful and truthful with the people you CLAIM to love. If you aren't going to maintain your relationship, then don't get married...hell why even stay in it at all? It's time to do a little maturation and put priorities in the proper order. We do live in a SOCIETY, not a ancient jungle tribe.

My first thought is....why are you getting married if you aren't ready? And, clearly you aren't prepared to settle down because you AREN'T settling down. I imagine the same applies to him. You aren't being faithful and truthful with the people you CLAIM to love. If you aren't going to maintain your relationship, then don't get married...hell why even stay in it at all? It's time to do a little maturation and put priorities in the proper order. We do live in a SOCIETY, not a ancient jungle tribe.

This is a very difficult situation. Reason, I know cause I've been there. Only this person is married, I'm not but I work with this doctor. But if you feel only sexual tension, I'd try to work that off my mind. If it is a real true meaning of feelings, then maybe you two should talk. It is very hard to work with a person, when there is feelings there. Especially if you can't be together. If you decide your feelings for your husband to be are not there, don't get married. Try to postpone it, and have a chat with this other person. Get your feelings out of the way. I completely understand you, cause I'm in that same situation now. Morality, is bugging both of us, but the true feeling of love is definetly there. Good luck!