Do Nice guys finish last?

I was hoping for some help. I'm 28 years old. I have a good job; I have been told I'm sensitive to peoples feelings; I'm a great listener; I have good morals and values. I don't play mind games. I work out; I have been told by so many of my friends that I have wonderful qualities. BUT the girl who said she love me doesn't want me. I thought she was the one. AM I just to nice. I feel like I bring alot to the table. I'm not being arrogant I'm just listening to what people tell me. DO nice guys finish last?

I was hoping for some help. I'm 28 years old. I have a good job; I have been told I'm sensitive to peoples feelings; I'm a great listener; I have good morals and values. I don't play mind games. I work out; I have been told by so many of my friends that I have wonderful qualities. BUT the girl who said she love me doesn't want me. I thought she was the one. AM I just to nice. I feel like I bring alot to the table. I'm not being arrogant I'm just listening to what people tell me. DO nice guys finish last?

i think they do