Hopelessly in Love

I've been dating this guy for 4 years. This summer he had an intern in Cleveland and left for the summer. When he returned he was a totally different person. I've repeatedly asked him if he has cheated on me, but of course he would never tell me the truth if he did. I honestly think he has, but I don't know how to prove it or convince myself otherwise. He's messed up twice before with girls. I'm not quite sure if he's cheated, but he has stayed the night at another ladies place. I love him very much, and I don't want to be too hasty in my decisions, but I really need help.

I just want you to know that I have been cheeted on before by more than one guy. It seems that once they have cheeted they will do it again. If you feel like he has then that is not good for the two of you. I know it is scary to be out there by yourself again after 4 years but you can do just fine and you can find a guy that treats you like a queen. That is what every lady should have is a guy that treats her like a queen. And I promise there is a guy out there that will treat you right and make you feel like a queen.

I've been dating this guy for 4 years. This summer he had an intern in Cleveland and left for the summer. When he returned he was a totally different person. I've repeatedly asked him if he has cheated on me, but of course he would never tell me the truth if he did. I honestly think he has, but I don't know how to prove it or convince myself otherwise. He's messed up twice before with girls. I'm not quite sure if he's cheated, but he has stayed the night at another ladies place. I love him very much, and I don't want to be too hasty in my decisions, but I really need help.

I just would like you and everyone else who reads this to know that you should follow your heart in all situations!!!

I just want you to know that I have been cheeted on before by more than one guy. It seems that once they have cheeted they will do it again. If you feel like he has then that is not good for the two of you. I know it is scary to be out there by yourself again after 4 years but you can do just fine and you can find a guy that treats you like a queen. That is what every lady should have is a guy that treats her like a queen. And I promise there is a guy out there that will treat you right and make you feel like a queen.