Making the move

My problem goes like this,I have been seeing my girlfriend for 2 and a half mounths and we have touched upon starting to do things but the problem is that I am the one that has to make the first move.The problem that I have with this is that I am afraid that I am going to do something that she is not going to like or I am going to make her feel uncomfortable and I do not want to do that to her.I am looking out for her and not me.What should I do should I try something and see how it goes or should I lay off for a little while longer.The thing is, is she would like me to do stuff I think.

My problem goes like this,I have been seeing my girlfriend for 2 and a half mounths and we have touched upon starting to do things but the problem is that I am the one that has to make the first move.The problem that I have with this is that I am afraid that I am going to do something that she is not going to like or I am going to make her feel uncomfortable and I do not want to do that to her.I am looking out for her and not me.What should I do should I try something and see how it goes or should I lay off for a little while longer.The thing is, is she would like me to do stuff I think.

Jarrod,

i think you should just try a lil somthing something small like licking her neck or rubbing her breasts and kissing her and just see how far things goif she rejects you and pulls away then just stop but if she seems to enjoy it and douse the same to you then just continue to take things a lil further until she pulls away if she ever douse but if you think she is waiting for you to make the first move then jump right in because me personnally i hate waiting around for a guy to finally get up enough nerve to do something and if i make the first move i'm afraid he might loose respect for me so give it a try and see how things go