threesome

my boyfriend of 2 years and I have just started a relationship with a woman that I have been seeing so now it's three. They are not intimate whan I am not around and they say that the attraction is with me. I love them both. But I don't want to be left out? can this sort of relationship work? Should I be jelous? this is all new to me. Can my boyfriend and I ever spend an intimate night alne together, without hurting feelings? will we ever be the same? Is there books or a web site that I can read on this type of thing?

Bringing other people into a relationship like this is almost guaranteed to create a severe rift. It can and often does create feelings of jealousy and neglect. It will create more chaos in the relationship and ultimately end in a great amound of pain. I highly recommend not doing this and think about why either of you would consider this idea in the first place.

Well as old Billy Joel would say- "It's always been a matter of TRUST!" It comes down to do you trust him. IF you don't and you live on the east

coast-give me a shout-Terry

Should I be jelous? this is all new to me. Can my boyfriend and I ever spend an intimate night alne together, without hurting feelings? will we ever be the same? Is there books or a web site that I can read on this type of thing?