New Public Access IRC Server!

LoveAngel

Greetings!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that our testing and system checks are currently completed for Phase 1 of the irc.LoveShack.org server. The general public is now welcome to join us at /server irc.LoveShack.org, running ONLY on ports 2700, 6660-6663, and 9000. Not only do we host the #LoveShack channel from our main server, but we also have provided what we think are the best of all of the large IRC networks including Services, such as ChanServ, NickServ, and MemoServ, advanced protection systems, and secure, unmonitored communications for our users unlike other servers who screen user conversation. Please see the /motd online for the latest server policies. We are currently allowing bots on the server, as long as they are non-abusive and have been approved by the server administration. If you have any questions regarding the new server or have problems accessing it, please let me know via e-mail or reach me on the server if possible. We all hope that this new addition will help us assist those in need more effectively and efficiently, as well as provide another service to our global community. Please spread the word and invite your friends and online associates to the beginning of what very well may be the beginning of a revolution in IRC, not only in our advanced server systems but also in the way we uphold the fundamental values of communication and make every possible attempt to see that you can enjoy personal privacy.

Sincerely Yours,

LoveAngel