is it worth it?

OK.. a little history for it to make sense..I have known this guy for

this guy for about two years. I met him through my brother.

then he went back to his country (which is across

the ocean..and we started to email each other. I fell

for him as soon as I first met him...but under the

circumstances it wouldn't have worked. But in any case..

now, I have told him my feelings for him, and I don't know if it

is something that really matters to him. For all I know he could be

insenscere about it all..and I am making a fool out of

myself..should I coninue to give him a chance? Or just let him go?

• 2 weeks later...
OK.. a little history for it to make sense..I have known this guy for this guy for about two years. I met him through my brother. then he went back to his country (which is across the ocean..and we started to email each other. I fell for him as soon as I first met him...but under the circumstances it wouldn't have worked. But in any case.. now, I have told him my feelings for him, and I don't know if it is something that really matters to him. For all I know he could be insenscere about it all..and I am making a fool out of myself..should I coninue to give him a chance? Or just let him go?

Krya,

Only you can be the judge of whether or not pursuing this relationship will be worth while. His sincerity is something that you have to trust, or not trust. So far, it sounds like you're on the right track, as long as you are communicating to him truthfully. What is that he's telling you that you feel is insincere? What exactly has he done to make you unsure?

Feeling unsure about the situation is very natural, and you shouldn't be worried that something is wrong. Make sure that you continue to talk to him and relate your emotions and listen to his. Receiving is a very important aspect of communciation and processing that information correctly.

As I mentioned earlier, you're going to have to give us some additional information. Sorry for the delay in replying, but we've all been rather busy lately with adminstrative details. My sincerest appologies.

LoveAngel