is there a name for this?

worried

WHAT Do you call it when you have to control, manipulate, and lie, to avoid feelings of fear, anxiety, jealousy, abandonment, insecurity, anger, hurt, i guess the list could go on but i think you get the pic.

I would call it an anxious, jealous, scared, angry, insecure, hurt and fearful manipulator and liar.

Maybe you could explain it better...

welllllll, lets see here: okay when my spouse wants to do something away from me or out of our routine, i feel anxious, fear ful, scared, insecure, angry, etc. as long as things are the same and nothing changes i am just fine, but when something comes up, i find myself trying to control the situation so i wont feel scared, fearful, angry, insecure, etc. i don't know how else to explain it, i hope this helps.

I would call it an anxious, jealous, scared, angry, insecure, hurt and fearful manipulator and liar. Maybe you could explain it better...
welllllll, lets see here: okay when my spouse wants to do something away from me or out of our routine, i feel anxious, fear ful, scared, insecure, angry, etc. as long as things are the same and nothing changes i am just fine, but when something comes up, i find myself trying to control the situation so i wont feel scared, fearful, angry, insecure, etc. i don't know how else to explain it, i hope this helps.

make an appointment with a doctor who can in turn give you a referral to an appropriate counsellor/psychologist etc.

a proper diagnoses of anything cannot be made over the net. speak to a professional.

best wishes for the new year :)