someone PLEASE tell me why a man would act like this.........

raven

For those who remember my posts, im the one whos boyfriend dumped me for a past married fling, just to come crawling back in a few days begging my forgiveness. Hes done this 3 times. The last time I posted he had spent Sunday with me (in bed) and convinced I was the one he wanted to be with and he was ending it, just to talk to her the next day and not be able to....I wrote him off, enough is enough......

SO WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?

On Friday, he leaves me a msg......I love you, I miss you...etc........... I call him back (like an ass) and demand to know what he wants, he tells me that hes had time to think about it and he cant get me off of his mind. I tlel him "Oh well, you had your shot" "words are cheap".

He then calls repeatedly for the next 3 days, basically ruined my Christmas (hed done that anyway) and finally when I was down the road from him on Christmas I stopped by to tell him to stop harrassing me.

We sit down to talk, I am cold and aloof, he looks me in the eyes and tells me how much he loves me and wants to be with me. Told him I was moving on, actions speak louder than words, and that I dont trust him anymore. He tells me that hes going to prove it and hes going to have me back.

I leave.

He calls the next morning, saying he would like to catch up and do something later but he wants to get her out of the way first, my attitude is "wahtever". He says he loves me.

2 HOURS later I get a voice mail saying "You knew I couldnt do it, I told you I couldnt do it, I love her, I want to be with her, Im sorry for dragging you back into this, I wont call again, takes care" click.

What the hell is this?!?!?!? Dont get me worng, Im THROUGH but what brings on this type of behavior?!?!? Listening to the last 3 msgs he left over a 48 hour time period sounded like a different man!!!!!! Any thoughts????

That he was all OVER me that day. If he was so in love with her, why would he keep trying to rope me back in?!?!? Im sure this isnt the last I hear of him......

For those who remember my posts, im the one whos boyfriend dumped me for a past married fling, just to come crawling back in a few days begging my forgiveness. Hes done this 3 times. The last time I posted he had spent Sunday with me (in bed) and convinced I was the one he wanted to be with and he was ending it, just to talk to her the next day and not be able to....I wrote him off, enough is enough...... SO WHAT HAPPENS?!?!? On Friday, he leaves me a msg......I love you, I miss you...etc........... I call him back (like an ass) and demand to know what he wants, he tells me that hes had time to think about it and he cant get me off of his mind. I tlel him "Oh well, you had your shot" "words are cheap". He then calls repeatedly for the next 3 days, basically ruined my Christmas (hed done that anyway) and finally when I was down the road from him on Christmas I stopped by to tell him to stop harrassing me. We sit down to talk, I am cold and aloof, he looks me in the eyes and tells me how much he loves me and wants to be with me. Told him I was moving on, actions speak louder than words, and that I dont trust him anymore. He tells me that hes going to prove it and hes going to have me back. I leave. He calls the next morning, saying he would like to catch up and do something later but he wants to get her out of the way first, my attitude is "wahtever". He says he loves me.

2 HOURS later I get a voice mail saying "You knew I couldnt do it, I told you I couldnt do it, I love her, I want to be with her, Im sorry for dragging you back into this, I wont call again, takes care" click. What the hell is this?!?!?!? Dont get me worng, Im THROUGH but what brings on this type of behavior?!?!? Listening to the last 3 msgs he left over a 48 hour time period sounded like a different man!!!!!! Any thoughts????

I have one thought.

Change your phone number.

Or you can unplug your phone, but then nobody else will be able to call you ...

I think that if you were really over this guy and no longer wanted ANYTHING to do with him, you'd have no problem changing your number. But honestly, it doesn't seem like you really want him out of your life. Because if you did, you wouldn't have gone over his house just to tell him to stop bothering you. That was just an excuse to see him. You could have easily called him up and told him the exact same thing, thus avoiding seeing him. But you chose the former.

If you decide not to change your number, and he continues to call you and bother you, then the only person you can blame is yourself. Because you're the one that's ALLOWING him to continually ruin your life. Take charge of the situation.

the sooner you get this guy permanently out of your life, the better you will feel and the better off you will be.

what a nut case! i agree if you can change your number to do it, or threaten him with a restraining order.

no one likes dragging in the law, but it may be necessary to protect your heart. good luck and warm wishes.

I have one thought. Change your phone number. Or you can unplug your phone, but then nobody else will be able to call you ... I think that if you were really over this guy and no longer wanted ANYTHING to do with him, you'd have no problem changing your number. But honestly, it doesn't seem like you really want him out of your life. Because if you did, you wouldn't have gone over his house just to tell him to stop bothering you. That was just an excuse to see him. You could have easily called him up and told him the exact same thing, thus avoiding seeing him. But you chose the former. If you decide not to change your number, and he continues to call you and bother you, then the only person you can blame is yourself. Because you're the one that's ALLOWING him to continually ruin your life. Take charge of the situation.

I'm sure it's not the last you'll hear of him either... you enjoy playing this game as much as he does. And it is a game, a sick one at that. You said you were through the first time, the second time, the third and fourth... but you clearly aren't. And he knows it. It doesn't take much to excercise some self-respect and self-worth in situations like this... clearly you are lacking both when it comes to how you will allow him to treat you.

Sorry to be so harsh Raven but YOU are allowing this to repeatedly happen to yourself, it's a clear cut choice you are making. You are asking the wrong question: What's going on with HIM. The question is what's going on with YOU. Who cares what HE'S doing or thinking or feeling or saying... it's all bullsh*t, which you know and understand. The question is what are YOU doing or thinking or feeling or saying to take care of yourself?.

cuz he's game-playing f*ckwit who declares his "love" to whoever he wants a piece of ass from at that particular time. Why you're even wasting your time writing about this pr*ck is beyond me. Change your number and forget this dick.

That he was all OVER me that day. If he was so in love with her, why would he keep trying to rope me back in?!?!? Im sure this isnt the last I hear of him......