lost

Krista

I met a guy that some how knows alot of aqaintences I know, anyways, he got my number and started calling me like crazy for 4 days straight. The first day we talked for over an hour and then he called 9 more times that night, 6 of which I missed! The thing is, I was very busy this week and ended up missing most of his calls during the 4 days, due to work or parties, ect. and those that I did answer, I ended up telling him to call back. Also, he asked to see me like everyday and I could'nt. The first night he was two blocks down the road from my party and I told him I would stop by later, but ended up enjoying the party and stayed late losing track of time, he called like 6 times, leaving a massage saying either your phone is off or u'r having a chill time. Anyways, he's stopped calling me because I blew him off and things have settled down now and

I have time to share with him, it was just xmas that made things a bit crazy. I had asked him for the number he was calling from ( he's never in 1 place, has no cell or pager and has 3 places to sleep, 2 apartments and his parents crib and all his friends places so he's never in 1 place.) and he said he could'nt give it to me because it was his friends cell. I think he was not going to be with that person anymore for the noght either. So I was shot down and did'nt want to ask again for a #. I want to ask him what happened did I affend him, because the last time he called, he left a message to meet him which I did'nt check cause he called back and I was at work and when he called I said I was on my way home. He sounded annoyed because it looked like I blew him off, but I never recieved the message. I( have 2 of the #'s he called me form due to call trace. He told me his people reach him by calling all his "peeps"!:) He never said I could use them though, he knows I have call trace though. Help! What should I do I like him and want to fix things up. The fact that he called so much led my friend and my mom to think he's insecure.

It really makes no difference what he thinks of you at this point.

He would probably go out with you if you got ahold of him. He may or may not call again, depending on what else he has going on.

But I will say a guy will rarely continue pursuing a gal he's got to jump through hoops to make contact with. Even if you went out once, how long would it take for the two of you to connect a second time?

I know it's the holidays but when he did reach you and you were on your way out, you could have taken five minutes to chat with him. Had you done that you would have saved yourself a lot of wonder and doubt.

This guy seems to move around a lot and have many places to live and sleep...his name wouldn't be Osama, would it?

hi krista,

either this guy is hell-keen to the point of being weird or he's obsessive compulsive. uh-huh...i'm referring to the 9 phone calls (even if you did miss 6 of them, that's not the point).

i'm aware you said he moves around a lot, but unless he works for a telephone company and was testing your line he didn't need to call so often. a guy that keen is just a little too keen.

did i mention that wanting to see you everyday is a little err...too keen?

he really does need to chill down a bit and i don't care what anyone says but he should be able to leave a message, say "i'm here and here's the number if you want to call me back". i think you deserve to at least have one or two contact numbers. just because this guy is harder to catch than herpes in a convent doesn't mean you should always have to wait for him to call again. does he do all the catching up with his friends, or do some of them have a contact number?

and why does he live at 500 different places anyway? is he on the run from the cops? is he scamming social security?

this guy sounds too W-E-I-R-D to even want to find out what the problem is.

best wishes :)

He sounds obsessed and stalker-like. Whatever the reasons for him calling you so many times, all he had to do was leave a message ONCE, giving you a number to reach him at...versus calling you 9 times in one day. What a freak!

And this stuff about him having all these ?residences...2 apartments, his parent's place, friends, etc......what's he, a drug dealer? on the run from the law? and he can't give you a number to reach him at? He sounds like a big loser. Why's he moving around from place to place so much? Let me guess, he's "not working at present"...uh huh

L

This goes with lost, yes it does sound weird, but he did give me explanations aND IS TIGHT WITH PEOPLE i KNOW and trust. Anyways, he lives w/ his parents and has another apartmant where his friends and him run a little company. His parents live away from the city so its easier to crash with his friends than to travel back. The calling, well he was supposed to meet me and thought my phone was off, so he said he kept ringing me. I don't know if these are just lame excuses. Should I call him with those numbers I spoke about in my last post "lost"? The ones my cell traced, that he never gave to me or gave me permission to use. I don't want to appear desperate, I just want to rectafy things because in a way it was a misunderstanding. I made him think I was blowing him off but in reality I want to get to know him. My friends that know him are people who will not help me or I would not like to ask because they are ex's or want me with someone else, but love him and have nothing bad to say about him. So should I use the numbers and give him a buzz?