In Love with Best Friends GF

Shac

Well honestly speaking its ethically extremely wrong. And I do admit it. But it happened one night, just out of lust, when My best friend was outstation. And his gf who is sharing our house, fell in to my hands. Its just started with talkinga bout sex, and ended with sex. We spent around a week together, doing every crazy and sexy stuf, she said she could have ever imagined. And she admitted that she could never have been so much elated and happy in her entire life.

But dont know where I had started feeling for her. She is not mine, she doesnt belongs to me. May be she is just a slut looking for nice sex. But I really cannot see her now in my friends arms. Every moment they laugh, something breaks inside me. Every moment I hear the bed squeaking in their room, it feels I want to kill them Both.

My best friend is just another play boy. And she knows it too. She knows he had other girls too. But another thing he is really a hunk. I dont know she is sincere with him or not. But she have just snatched my senses.

Can sombody help.

My first instinct was to come clean, and that may still be the thing to do, but you run the risk of losing your friend.

the fact that you cant stand being around them together may cause you to separate yourself completely. Maybe you need to find a new place to live........

just a thought, but I cant really feel for you, she was off limits, and regardless of what she did YOU are his friend, I always thought there was a code of ethics when it came to friends and their SO's.

Good luck............

Well honestly speaking its ethically extremely wrong. And I do admit it. But it happened one night, just out of lust, when My best friend was outstation. And his gf who is sharing our house, fell in to my hands. Its just started with talkinga bout sex, and ended with sex. We spent around a week together, doing every crazy and sexy stuf, she said she could have ever imagined. And she admitted that she could never have been so much elated and happy in her entire life. But dont know where I had started feeling for her. She is not mine, she doesnt belongs to me. May be she is just a slut looking for nice sex. But I really cannot see her now in my friends arms. Every moment they laugh, something breaks inside me. Every moment I hear the bed squeaking in their room, it feels I want to kill them Both.

My best friend is just another play boy. And she knows it too. She knows he had other girls too. But another thing he is really a hunk. I dont know she is sincere with him or not. But she have just snatched my senses. Can sombody help.

Listen to Raven and get away from this situation entirely...far away. No use of you putting yourself through this.

First of all, you are NOT a friend of her boyfriend. Friends don't screw their friends' girlfriends. Friends don't speculate that their friends' girlfriends may be sluts looking for sex. (And what would you call yourself?...seems like you were right there looking for sex with her as well) Friends don't betray friends.

I'd say the best thing you could do for yourself is get away from this situation; and the best thing you could do for the world is learn to be a better friend...to others...and to yourself.

OK you did the wrong thing as far as bonking your mates girl... that aside, he's a playboy, she's a playgirl, do you REALLY want her as something more in your life?? She'll do exactly the same thing to you with someone else. Guaranteed!. Move on from them both.

Exactly, she is definately a player and so is he. By the sounds of it she likes the idea of winding you up by being with your friend and not you. She's a tease and now she's had you she will try someone else probably another friend of yours or his willing to play ' now you have me, now you don't!'. If you sincerely want a decent relationship with a girl, put aside those two and their relationship together and concentrate on your life and your real realtionships, don't be the sad person listening to their love-making, go out and get your own!!!

OK you did the wrong thing as far as bonking your mates girl... that aside, he's a playboy, she's a playgirl, do you REALLY want her as something more in your life?? She'll do exactly the same thing to you with someone else. Guaranteed!. Move on from them both.