Depressed

Lost4Words

Hello everyone again! It's been few weeks since I last posted in the forum! Everything is somewhat ok but as Christmas is coming along I'm starting to feel a bit depressed. Mind you, I'm much better than I was before but still down and out from my break up. It's so hard to grasp the fact that the one you loved so much is now gone! We did so many things during this time but all that is just a memory! Plus Christmas was a very "special" time for me and my ex. Man, do I miss her! I know it's going to hard during this time of the month but I never knew it would be this difficult! All I feel right now is total emptiness! If I was granted one gift to receive from Santa I wish it was her. Even though we had our problems, I know that my love for her could forgive and forget. I'm sorry for all the drama but that's what I'm feeling right now. Please I need some advice! Or a shot of JD will help! Just kidding! Alcohol only intesifies the hurt! Plus it would make you look like an idiot!

Man do I know what you are feeling right now. My exboyfriend and I dated for three yrs untill 3 weeks ago. He is in the service now and that broke us up. We shared so much and I still love him to pieces. We had a rocky past always breaking up and getting back together. He is the one who seemed to always talk about getting married and getting me a ring and he did things for me that showed he loved me. I just dont think he really knew it. He would do those things and then get scared and take them all back leaving me at shock wondering if he loved me or not..I wish I knew how to tell you to get over the hurt but I would like to know myself. Trust me I feel ya on the whole christmas thing this is our first apart to.....Maybe it would make you feel better to share information I maybe could help you with a girls point of view and maybe you could help me being a guy and all.....Hope things work out for you...

Hello everyone again! It's been few weeks

since I last posted in the forum! Everything is somewhat ok but as Christmas is coming along I'm starting to feel a bit depressed. Mind you, I'm much better than I was before but still down and out from my break up. It's so hard to grasp the fact that the one you loved so much is now gone! We did so many things during this time but all that is just a memory! Plus Christmas was a very "special" time for me and my ex. Man, do I miss her! I know it's going to hard during this time of the month but I never knew it would be this difficult! All I feel right now is total emptiness! If I was granted one gift to receive from Santa I wish it was her. Even though we had our problems, I know that my love for her could forgive and forget. I'm sorry for all the drama but that's what I'm feeling right now. Please I need some advice! Or a shot of JD will help! Just kidding! Alcohol only intesifies the hurt! Plus it would make you look like an idiot!